Chapter four: Realized Feelings

♥️~Heather chandlers POV~♥️

Dear god. Help me. I know I'm in hell for whatever but please. I beg of you. Help me. Idc, kill me again. Just get me out of here they-

👌~Kurt's POV~👌

Hey what up heathers diary! Ha! Never thot she would have kept one, i mean she's hot but I didn't know she was such a nerrrrrrrrrrrDdddddddd. What even is this place? Is this heaven? Probabie! Wait p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶e̶. Probly! Yeah that's how you spell it. Wait how'd we even get here- oh yeah! It was that Jason deen kid and Veronica! That fuckin pussy. He killed me! What the hell!! He killed me and Ram! Or.. Ram and I. This is bullshit, just when we thought we were gonna hit it he pops outta no where and shoots us! Damn. I always new he was a freek.
..............
Wait we're are my clothes-
...............
Okay so we are naked in hell
Haha
I gonna check out heathers other dairy entries
____________________
Just before the naked bimbo could flip through Heathers Journal she grabbed it out of his hand and practically smashed it into the wall.
"Awwwee common heather! Lighten up a little! Didn't you miss us?"
Kurt's voice dragged on as if he was slightly drunk.
"Put some clothes on fuck head and get out of my space" she hissed coldly.
"I mean technically it's our space now. Oh funnNnn were like roommates!"
Another silhouette came bouncing over "Heather! My girl! Did you miss us? How long have you been so lonely in hereeeeeeeee?"
Heather felt like a cornered animal and she absolutely hated it. She snatched the journal up and left with a quick "fuck this" to herself. Heather was heading to the only place she could find some peace.
Veronica's.
Heather opened the journal and briefly read over Kurt's spelling error filled entry. She ripped it out along with the other pages she had previously written. She tossed them to the ground and continued walking. She glanced back when she heard a popping sound. The pages she had tossed appeared to have disappeared. She looked around carefully for the journal pages, but found nothing. "What the fuck?" She shook her head and clenched the journal to her chest, now afraid of setting it on the ground in case it too vanished.

Appearing in Veronica's room minutes later heather called out "Ronnie! Where the hell are you?!" She screamed knowing damn well Veronica wouldn't be able to hear her. Hell... heather couldn't even hear herself. It was just something she had gotten use to at this point. Heather stormed down stairs and stopped at the last step. She narrowed her eyes and glared at the scene before her. Veronica was at the door, with JD. He grinned at Ronnie and gave her a tiny wave before turning and walking out the door. Veronica closed it gently behind him and sighed quietly. Though her tone was off her eyes were glazed with hope and ambition. Heather found herself standing awkwardly, wishing she had gotten here sooner in hopes she might of heard their conversation. Veronica then looked to Heather. An affectionate smile spread over her lips and she walked to her. "Heather! Hey!" She said sweetly. Heather put her best effort to give Veronica a mean look even though it wasn't necessarily in her nature. "Is this.. is this about Kurt and Ram?" Veronica asked, her smile dropping. Heather rolled her eyes and nodded, she turned and headed back to Veronica's room. She followed closely behind heather spouting nonsense. "It's the last time! It was a mistake.. he.. he promised not to hurt anyone again." Heather wasn't buying it and Veronica could tell. "He didn't chose that. He chose me, Heather. He chose to be with me." Veronica then smiled slightly and her eyes trailed off.
Heathers heart dropped and she cringed. That last sentence hurt her, she didn't understand why. It just did.
_____________________
♥️~Heather chandlers POV~♥️

He chose her? Please! She's much too good for him! He'll just pull some stupid shit again! Heck he'll probably blow up the school! That fucker JD is just gonna hurt you again Ronnie. Why can't you see that? If we were together I'd never-
___________________
Heather stopped her thought as fast as she started it. She looked to the floor.
___________________
💙~Veronica's POV~💙

I looked up back at heather and frowned. She looked shocked? Like.. like she just realized something. Hahah! She probably just realized she has to spend an eternity with Kurt and Ram!
___________________
Veronica started to giggle a little at the thought but she soon stopped when she noticed Heather looking rather distressed.
"Heather? Heather What's wrong?"
Heather looked at Veronica in a way she had never looked at her before. As if she was seeing her for the first time. Heather regained her composure and turned around and she left Veronica's room. Veronica expected her to come in a couple of minutes but she never did.

Thanks for reading!

Any criticism is welcomed and I'm excited to continue the story! So I had an idea.... a lot of stories on The heathers usually make Ram and Kurt the bad guys and I don't want to follow that for this story. So stay tuned for the boys being supportive weirdos