Chapter One: Salty Bitch

❤️~Heather Chandler POV~❤️

Dear Dairy,
My first Entry, yay I guess. When I was alive I also thought I would keep one but I never did. Its weird though.. I wouldnt expect that there would be Journals in hell. Or, whatever you could call this place. Ive been having mixed emotions lately. This is all god damn her fault. You know who I'm talking about. Veronica. VeronicaA! Like for fu- UGH! You know how hard it is to not swear?! Ughhhhh, if I wanna go to heaven, i gotta stop with the attitude. I'm pretty sure every bad word I use is pushing me a little bit further from the light I see at the end of this room. Well. Anyways,

Ever since that skan- no. Ever since Veronica got me here I keep getting closer and closer to my breaking point. It was fine at first but now its really irritating...

Oh wow! Heather said a big word! Shut the duck up.

And it's sooooo boring, I can't do anything here. Where you might ask is here? I have no danking clue. The only thing I can do is visit my little Ronnie. Bother the shit outta her if I wanted to. Wait. No! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to.. ugh! You know what? I don't care. FUCK, SHIT, BITCH. HA! Good to get that off my chest.
It's been about 6 months since I died, and the only person who can see me is Veronica. I guess it's kinda like a guilt thing. I get to haunt her forever and drive her insane. But... that's not how it's been going.. after things kind cooled off, Veronica hasn't been acting like herself. I mean not that I care. Heck that bitch killed me!.

Well..

Not on purpose.. it was her boyfrie- I don't know why, but when I say that word I cringe like I just saw a dog shit itself.

Gross, after everything died down, people stopped talking about me. I mean, I was famous! But now they forgot about me! I'll have them know I was the Queen of that fucking high school, so I at LEAST deserve some respect. The only person who didn't forgot about me was the skank herself. I thought it could be fun to haunt her for killing me but..
whenever I show up, she seems so happy! Like as if she was happy to see me. That would quickly change.. she would burst into tears!
"Im sorry!"
She would scream, falling to the floor.

I'm not an asshole okay? Well, maybe I am. But I didn't want to be one to her. I've tried so many times to try and tell her I forgave her. Well did I? Of fucking course. Though... if she would have listen to my advice about J.Dick, I wouldn't be dead. And she wouldn't be hurt.. ugh. I'm getting off subject. She would never listen to me when I said anything.

Could it be that she didn't hear me? I mean she could hear me before, I don't know why it's changed. But what's changed is that I can touch her. Wait.. no! That sounded wrong! I didn't mean it like that! UGGHHH. Why does my face feel so hot?
What I MEANT was that I could make contact to anything I touch. I can pick stuff up now! God that sounded retarded. But you get my point.

Whenever she would cry I would.. hug her? I know it's weird but I wanted her to shut up. No I wouldn't tell her to shut up but.. I would tell her to stop crying. But she wouldn't hear me, either that or she didn't care.

I always visit her when I can. Not that I missed her or anything..

But because I got bored. Ya know? When she would calm down she would tell me everything that has been happening. And I mean like EVERYTHING. She would ramble on and on. Sometime she would start bitching about people in school.

Ugh, I'm getting tired. I have a bad headache, I just want to go to sleep. But.. I can't.. I just can't..

I think I'll visit Veronica. See what she's up to. Hopefully she's not in the mood to cry. It's only fair that I'm aloud to visit her whenever I want since she killed me.

Hahah...One time I walked in on her taking a showe- NEVER MIND. OFF TOPIC. BuT yEAh anyways...

I'm going to visit Veronica. My Veronica. My bitch of a 'friend' Veronica. Man.. I'm one salty bitch..

First time writing a Heathers Fan Fic! Criticism is always welcomed! ^^