1

Dad had already left for Hogwarts. He dropped me off near Kings Cross station.
I knew where to go.
I did not show my ticket. I saw a boy with emerald eyes and black hair.
He had glasses on and looked confused.
I went over to him and said, "May I help you?"
"Where is platform 9 and 3 quarters?" He asked.
A family of red heads looked on. "Just go through the wall" I laughed.
"Thanks" said the boy. "What's your name?" He asked.
"Elizabeth Dumbledore, i mean Evans , no I'm actually a Dumbledore" i blurted.
"Cool, I'm Harry Potter, nice to meet you" said the boy.
"Same here" I said.
I can't believe he's the famous Harry Potter!
"Ron, go on dear, i love you" said the redhead lady, a small redheaded boy ran into the wall. Harry followed soon after. A redhead girl was amazed at Harry, she was holding her mothers hand. Two red headed twins started playing around before jumping in.
Next, a tall curly red headed boy went through.
"Don't be afraid dear, you can walk if you want to" said the red head woman.
"Thankyou, Miss" I said.
"What is your name dear?" Asked the Woman.
"Elizabeth Dumbledore" I murmured.
She was taken aback by my answer. The girl was so excited.
"Well, I'm Molly Weasley and this is my daughter Ginny" replied the Woman.
"Lovely to meet you Mrs.Weasley and Miss.Ginny" I giggled.
They nodded. Ginny came up and hugged me.
She was so cute and then I thanked them, said goodbye and ran through the wall.
They'd left right after. I had my luggage and went onto the train, It turned out that Mrs . Weasley  and Ginny were through the wall  aswell and waved at me when i got on the train.
I dod not know where to sit until I heard  someone calling my name.
It was Harry and so I sat with him and the redheaded boy.
We talked for awhile and then waved at everyone as we left the station.
"I'm Ron. Ron Weasley" said the red head. "I'm Elizabeth Dumbledore, also known as Elizabeth Evans" I said embarrassed. The red head gaped at me and murmured, "Bloody Hell". "I'm Harry. Harry Potter" said Harry.
Rons face was of pure shock and atonishment.
"Y-you h-have t-the s-scar" blurted Ron.
Harry nodded and showed us. Ron was at a lost for words. "I'm in a carrigage with a Dumbledore and Harry Potter" he murmured. Harry smiled at me.
"I don't remember much" he said. "My father told me you had muggle relatives raise you"  I blurted. "They're a nightmare" Harry replied. "I've heard" I mumbled.
"Anything from the trolley dears?" Asked the trolley witch.
Ron looked sad as he didn't have money on him but Harry said "we'll take the whole lot".
Harry paid for the whole thing whike I paid for some extra things.
Ron looked happy, he showed us a sandwich, "Mother always makes me balooney sandwiches" he said, gagging. It hit ne then that the woman I had spoken to was his Mum and Ginny was his sister, I won't tell Ron that I know them because that's freaky.
We stuffed ourselves with food but then Ron opened a chocolate frog andthe card he got was my dad. "I have six Dumbledore cards, you csn have it Harry" said Ron, handing it over. I blushed. I felt proud of my Dad. Harry wss amazed at how the person on the card left and moved around. "Um, who's actually Dumbledore?" Asked Harry, looking confused.
Ron was suprised, I wasn't as I knew the muggles wouldn't have told him.
"Dumbledore dueled Grindelwald in 1945, runs hogwarts, found cures for uncurable things and made tons of inpossible things. He invented 8 ways to use dragon blood.
He's Bloody brilliant" Ron gushed before giving ne a side look.
"Is this embarrassing?" Asked the boys in unison.
"No, not at all" I replied. I wasn't being exactly honest, I was not embarrased but I did feel odd. Then a girl with bushy brown hair walked in.
"Has anyone seen a toad, a boy called Neville has lost him" she demanded.
We all shook our heads. "I suspect we're arriving soon"she added.
She then demanded to see Ron perform a spell which wss not a real spell which  the girl critized. "I'm Hermione Granger, muggleborn witch" she said sitting down with us.
We introduced ourselves and she was atonished to see me and Harry.
Then she  fixed Harry's glasses and told Ron he had some dirt on his nose.
I had a feeling this Hermione Granger was going to be a Ravenclaw but then she wanted Gryffindor because of my dad! I wanted to be in Gryffindor and Ravenclaw.
My Dad would be happy in any house I got but I did not want Slytherin.
One because of its reputation and two because I do not want to bring shame to my family, not that my Dad would care but his relatives would be ashamed of me.
Hermione was actually kind of nice but still annoying.
We finally got to hogwarts and I saw Hagrid again, he hugged me tightly and then hugged harry and  we went to the boats, Hermione was on a different boat but I could still hear her. Then while waiting to enter the great hall.
I saw someone like Lucius Malfoy. It wss his son. He tried to make friends with Harry and I smiled as Harry refused. Then he sneered and started making fun of Ron.
"Leave them alone" i yelled.
Malfoy stared at me and said "who are you?".
"You'll see" i grinned. He murmured something to Ron and walked off.
I can see he wants to be nice but he can't for some reason.
The sorting was good. Harry, Ron and Hermione were sorted into Gryffindor.
Malfoy into Slytherin and that Neville boy into Gryffindor too.
Everyone stared at me when my name was called. I was on the stool for ages.
I had no clue why though. "Hmmm, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor" cried the hat.
Everyone clapped as I sat down at Gryffindor table while gasping and talking to eachother.
Dad was beaming at me. "Dude, What the Hell" whispered Ron.
"Ron, shush" said the redhead with curly hair. "I'm Percy Weasley, a prefect" said the curly red head. "Nice to meet you"I replied. He smiled.
After everyone was sorted, Dad made a speech.
He introduced Professor Quirrle, our Defense against the dark arts teacher for this year.
Snape gave him a weird look. I know Snape very well because he visits our home alot.
Harry held his scar. "Whats wrong?" Ron and I asked.
"It was when I looked  near Quirrle and the greasy hair guy" murmured Harry.
"Oh, thats Snape, he teaches potions" I replied. "And he's a bloody nightmare" added Ron.
Two identical red head twins nodded. They introduced themselves.
"I'm Fred and this is George" said one twin.
"My brothers" murmured Ron. "Nice to meet you Fred" I sAid first.
"I'm George "said "Fred". "Nice to meet you Fred and George" I said.
They nodded. "They do that all the time" gagged Ron, rolling his eyes.
I thought they seemed funny and kind. Everyone was whispering about me and me being in two houses and about Harry.
I was prepared for it but Harry was not. Percy called us to line up and follow him to the Gryffindor common room. I saw the Fat lady which  i had heard about.
The password was Caput Draconian. Harry and everyone stayed in the common room.
Girls and boys had seperate dorms. I was in Hermiones dorm along with Parvati Patil and Lavander Brown. I then had to go back to the Great hall and meet my Ravenclaw prefect Robyn Hill and My legs got tired from climbing so many stairs. Then we had a riddle to solve. It wss "What has a tounge but can not talk, things that can be double knotted.
"A shoe" I yelled first, a few seconds before the others. I walked in and the common room wss so pretty. I had a room with Padma Patil and Cho Chang, there were spare beds in our dorm. I stayed in the common room for a bit and wss allowed to borrow a book and then went back to Gryffindor tower. I was staying with the Gryffindors for this week and then Ravenclaw next. I sat with some friends near thd fireplace. Fred and George were talking about Pranks. I volunteered to help them and they smiled but were taken aback.
"I like this one" they grinned. I loved pranks, I  always loved Pranks. Hermione came to sit with us after asking permission  from Percy and dhe looked at my book I borrowed and started a conversation about that. Ron gagged. Hermione and I went to another couch because wd were getting squished. "I hate her" murmured Ron as Hermione had to go up to her dorm quickly to unpack. I sat back at the original couch I was sitting on.
I gsve Ron a glare. "Oh Ron, she's not that bad" replied Harry. I could tell Harry kind of agreed with Ron. She can be annoying but she wasn't bullying us so Ron wss jusg being mean. "Let's drop the subject" I suggested. Everyone nodded and grinned.
Hermione came dosn, yawning and in her pjs. "You know, I might go to bed" she yawned, hugging me goodnight. "Bye, see you all tomorrow" said Hermione, going upstairs.
Ron started imitating her which I scolded him for.
"IT's time for Percy to check to see if anyones here"whispered Fred.
We all ducked under the couches. Percy did make his rounds a few minutes later and left for bed. We let out the breath we'd been holding and sighed in relief.
"I'm going to go to bed, bye all" said Ron.
We waved goodnight. Turned out that Harry was in Rob's dorm along with Seamus, Dean and Neville. "Goodnight everyone, nice to meet you all" yawned Harry, going upstairs.
"Elizabeth, we have an idea" grinned the twins.
"What?" I whispered. "We're going to make this potion and you get to pour it on the Slytherin food" laughed the twins. I grinned. "The prank will happen in two weeks" murmured George. "I'm in" I mumbled. They smiled.
I ended up staying up another hour to help them with the plan and potion stuff.
We hugged eachother and then went to bed. I crept quietly into my dorm.
Hermione  wss grumpy because she was trying to get to sleep but  the other girls were giggling. Hermione  rolled her eyes at me. "Girls, do you want people to hear you, they're making rounds soon"I whispered. I lied because I had no clue when the rounds happened.
I snuck outside to look for the people making the rounds. Hermione had stuffed things under my bed when I warned everyone snd pretended to hide. I actually went back out and walked around and imitated Snapes voice by saying "No students appesr to be awakeee" then walked off. I quietly snuck back in and the other girls fell asleep frightned,  after we introduced ourselves. I may be Dumbledore's daughter but I loved pranks.
Tomorrow, I had double potions, I wss excited.
Fred, George and Lee had a plan which I was to be apart of.
It was to do with bombs but Ron was doing something to prank Malfoy which Harry and I were to help with too. I had more of a role in Fred and George's prank.
Everyone complains about Snape but I think he's nice but maybe he's mean at Hogwarts.
Besides, it's not like he's goinb to hate me for the rest of my life for it.
Pranks aren't the worst thing in the world.  I also had pracgiced some simple potions and charms. Sleep was going to be hard , definitely.

Authors note:
My longest chapter in any book with 2008 words in the story.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and that you continue to read the rest of the story.
Enjoy!