Forward

So as you can tell, I saw Avengers Endgame and Spider-Man: Far From Home. My gosh, what a way to end Phase 3 in the Marvel Cinematic Universe! I never thought that J. K. Simmons would return as J. Jonah Jameson! When Tom Holland was introduced as Webhead in Cap 3, I was hoping there would be a story where Mysterio was the antagonist, and he frames Peter for a crime he didn't commit, as Mysterio would. And in a way, I predicted that. After seeing this film, I was definitely inspired to write this novel. I thought, how would Spidey be able to move past this, now that everyone knows who he is and thinks he killed Mysterio? Is Mysterio really dead? I mean, this is Mysterio we're talking about, he is the master of illusion. So I doubt he's really dead. You know what they say, no one in comics ever really stays dead unless you're Uncle Ben. I felt a crossover between Spider-Man and Daredevil seemed appropriate. Really miss the Netflix Marvel shows. :( But I really do hope that Matt, Jessica, Luke, and Danny all make appearances in the MCU in the future. It'd be cool if they were part of the New Avengers. It's wishful thinking. But yeah, Spidey and Daredevil. Plus, this introduces She-Hulk. It seemed appropriate to feature her since she has yet to make an appearance. If She-Hulk ever did appear in the MCU, there's one actress who would be perfect to play her, and that is Ronda Rousey.

I mean, look at her! She looks perfect for the character due to her fighting style and appearance! She looks like someone who could kick The Leader's ass! But yeah, if there's anyone who I want to thank for encouraging this, it's my dad and my sis...

I mean, look at her! She looks perfect for the character due to her fighting style and appearance! She looks like someone who could kick The Leader's ass! But yeah, if there's anyone who I want to thank for encouraging this, it's my dad and my sister Snowpetal082. Thank you both for supporting me whenever I want to chase my dreams, and for always keeping me grounded and humble. I love you both To Infinity and Beyond! As for my followers, like CharaDemonChild, Funzoey123456, BChunter426, user53029713, and my friend JWolfSilver, and everyone else, I love you 3000.