"Yeah cause you forced me to" He defends "Before that I had known for more than a month and didn't say anything"

Fair enough.

"So you were the only one who knew?"

He nods "Yeah. She only told the others on the trip"

So she told Nathan before Kathrine. Weird.

"I can't believe she's the 'uptight' girl you used to tell me about" I snort.

Nathan would always tell me about his girl's best friend who didn't like him. I've now come to know that best friend was Chelsea-Anne. I wouldn't really listen when he would tell me about Kathrine back then, because I thought he was being a pussy. We both vowed to never date and he did it.

It was worse after I actually met Kathrine. I just didn't like her and I still don't. There's something about her. I always try to hold my tongue when she's around and annoying me, for Chelsea-Anne's sake. Well and for everyone else. I'm kind of stuck with her. She's all my close friend's friend. Not to mention she's the girl I like's best friend.

"Dude, she used to be so boring" Nathan laughs "She would say no to literally everything. She was so annoying"

She really was. I also thought she was uptight and boring at first, especially when she told me she was still a virgin. Not to mention she was fucking annoying as hell. She was the most infuriated little thing I had ever met. She would never listen, so fucking stubborn; drove me absolutely crazy.

"I think living with you did a thing or two to her" Nathan muses patting my shoulder.

"That's actually what she said too" I say.

"It definitely did." Nathan agrees "She had to grow a backbone living with your rude and hostile ass. Good for her"

I just roll my eyes "Whatever. Can we stop speaking about her now?"

"Is that what you really want?" He teases.

"Dude, you hang too much around Nicholas" I say dryly.

Nathan used to be nonchalant and hostile like me. Now he gets excited over little shit and jokes around, just like Nicholas. Sometimes it annoys the shit out of me, especially when they're together. It's like they go out of their way to drive me insane.

It's nauseating.

"I won't pass out any opportunity to tease you about a girl" He says amused "It's finally my turn. Remember you used to call me a pussy"

"Whatever" I huff.

"Say you take it back" He demands.

"Dude that was freaking months ago, okay? Get over it" I defend.

Nathan shakes his head "I'll let it slide because I'm happy for you, man. You finally have a heart and you found a good girl"

This sappiness is making me uncomfortable.

"Okay, shut up" I squirm.

He barks a laugh "I really never though I'd live to see this day"

Luckily before he can further make me more uncomfortable, the door swings open to reveal an exhausted looking Chelsea-Anne. My face beams immediately. She's been gone literally the whole day. I'm pretty sure she left around 9am and now it's almost 7pm. I guess she's enjoying her final days until classes resume.

I can't believe how much I missed her.

"Who said you guys can use my beanbags?" She demands as she collapses on the couch behind us.