A Helping Hand

>luke pov<

You did this to them. They were nice people, brought you in like you were one of there own, and you destroyed there home.

I walked around the flames that were spread across the prison.

I lead an elderly woman onto the bus and once she was boarded the bus took off.

My dad was dead. Rick killed him. I wasn't sad, he was a horrible man, didn't deserve to live.

I walked inside and nobody was there. Everyone had left, the prison was no longer safe, it was run over.

I was alone. I shuffled my feet into my old cell. How could I do this, to my friends. Ash and mikey are probably dead because of me.

I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes.

A cry was heard from the other room.

I lifted my head turning slightly to hear out of the cell, then placed it back on the pillow.

Probably just a walker.

The cry became louder and I knew it was Judy.

I got up and checked ever cell until I whipped a curtain open to Judy sitting in front of emma who was past out on the floor in front of her.

I knelt down and saw that emma was laying in a pile of her own blood.

"Don't worry Judy, I'm gonna get you and emma out of here"

I walk over to the cell that was Judith's nursery. I grab the baby-holder-thing and run back down to emma and Judy.

A walker tries to enter into there cell, but I send a bullet through his head before he can make it in.

I sit beside Judy and strap her into the contraption, and put it on my back so she is safely secure.

With Judy on my back I grab a bag and fill it with food, water, and formula.

I pull the straps over my shoulder and the weight was already heavy.

"You okay Judith?"

She sniffled a little as she stopped crying.

I went back into the cell.

"Alright emma, we can do this"

I picked her up bridle style and kicked the door open.

There were walkers in every direction, except for one.

"Well, I guess we'll go this way"

I say knowing no one will respond.

******

>two hours later<

It was hot, I was about to faint. Emma might be small, but carrying her, a baby, and a bag full of food is tough.

I looked over a ways and there was a fairly large neighborhood.

"Thank you"

I mouthed to the sky.

I made my way over to a nice brick house, two stories high.

I placed emma down on the ground and she had turned white from the blood lose.

I took off my shirt and placed it firmly on the wound.

I took Judith off my back and placed her beside emma.

"I'm gonna clear this house okay, you stay here with emma, please don't choose this time to be curious"

I kicked the door open and yelled.

Nobody. Well there was one walker, but he was easy.

I picked up Judy and the food and placed them both on the living room floor.

I ran back out, picked up emma and placed her on the couch.

I took a dresser from the bedroom downstairs and pinned it against the door.

Someone in this neighborhood would have medical supplies, they had to.

So after securing all the doors and grabbing my gun, I kissed Judy on the forehead and did the same with emma.

"I'll be back, I promise"

So I crawled out the window and made rounds between houses.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry this was up late I was babysitting and the people I was babysitting for didn't give me the password to there wifi, rude.

Anywho, I kinda wanna make their direction of story telling in the way of tyreese and carol.

It will be regular, you know, the tracks and everything, but at the beginning of season 5 I want emma and luke to go towards the tyreese and carol line.

Because I'm kinda bad at writing action scenes so yea....

Anyway I really hope you guys like this series, because I really like it

Comment and Fav and Vote and Stuff

Kk bye (I'm so blunt haha)