Them.

It's been a day and a half and nobody's ate or drank anything . We're all weak and lethargic. My tongues dry and every time I go to speak I feel like I'm taking my last breathe.

"Emma"

Luke asks with a concerned tone. I look over at him. He's soaked completely through his shirt, his hair is glued to his forehead and his eyes are bloodshot from lack of sleep.

"Yea?"

"Come look for water with me?"

I nod which makes my brain hurt.

"How you holding up?"

He asks, as we make our way to a creek not far from where we were.

"Okay, thirsty"

He nods and swings his gun so it's in front of his chest.

"I'll get you some water soon"

"I know"

Our conversations were short since the loss of beth, everyone's were.
Then to add on to the depression, Tyreese. Nobody was in the mood for a laugh anymore, there was no time for jokes. All we do now is survive.

We make it to the creek to see Sasha standing there. She shakes her head negatively.

"well, maybe next time"

Luke mutters as we switch our direction and head back to the others.

++++

"Hey Carl"

I say. He perks his eyebrows up and comes beside me.
I pull him into a hug which he receives.

"You know I love you right?"

"Course I do, what's going on Emma?"

I look at him and realize he's grown a little.

"Nothing, I just wanted you to know"

He nodded and smiled at me then went to Rick to get Judy.

"Cars, check 'em"

Rick said plainly. There were three cars and people had already started to get to them so I stayed with the group.

We were talking about none important stuff when I noticed Ashton in the corner of my eye making his way to the woods.

"Hey Ash"

He turned around, his mop head covering his face.

"Where are you going?"

"To think"

I nodded and sit on the ground next to Michael.
He was twiddling his thumbs and breathing heavily.

"Emma I need to get something off my chest"

He blurts out. I turn to see he soft green eyes looking at me with intensity.

"Destiny thinks she's....um, you know, pre-pregnant"

My eyes widened at this news. Why would he get her pregnant they need to stop, no, what?

"Pregnant are you kidding me Michael, we barely have food for the people who are here, Judy drinks water more than formula and what if destiny doesn't make it"

"Don't talk like that okay, I'm so scared Emma what if the baby dies inside of her and.... I can't even finish"

He buried his face in his hands then strummed them down his face.

"I don't know what to do"

I place my head on his shoulder and pat his hands.

"You'll be fine, I'll be fine, we'll all be fine"

Suddenly dogs began to bark jolting me out of my thoughts.
I look over and see four dogs snarling at the group.

Rick was about to make a move before Sasha killed all of them.

So we ate dog meat for supper, But anything would work really. We were all hungry and to be honest slowly dying. Edibility was Edibility at this point.

I looked over at clementine who was sharing a piece with Ashton.

His fake smile was shone only for her, the rest of us got nothing.

+++++

We kept walking until we came to a stop.

"What's happening?"

I say, holding Judy close to me.

"Water"

Rick says. I look over and there were jugs of water in perfect alinement.

"Don't drink it"

Clementine said.

"We're not gonna"

Rick agreed with her.

The sky began to grow dark and the sound of thunder signaled more than enough rain.

We were all happy and content for a moment until thunder began.

"There's a barn over there"

Daryl said. We made it to the barn and Michael started a fire for everyone. It was small because of the wet wood but at least it started. You have no choice but to see the glass as half full.

I was slowly drifting off to sleep to the sound of Rick giving a speech.

Just as my brain began to enter dreamland I feel like kiss my forehead then whisper,

"Goodnight you pretty thing"

I smile the best I can before falling into a somewhat deep sleep.

++++

Carl sleeping with Judith in his arms is literally life.

I have the end plot for this story (finally) and I'm kinda excited but kinda not...idk hope you guys have a goodnight or morning or whatever.... I don't know.