"No," it made you laugh a little. "I'm here to have a copy of my documents."

"Oh yeah..." Joy's voice got low suddenly. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I wish I was but I couldn't get a day off. There have been so many kids in here, I had to stay and work."

"Joy it's okay," you said. "I'm getting them back  that's why I need the proper documents for Jungkook, Hoseok, and Yoongi."

"Of course."

Joy disappears into a room and a few minutes later she comes out with three folders.

"This is everything," she said. "Do you plan on going to court soon?"

"I do. Very soon."

"Okay! I'll try to be there this time, I promise."

You left, feeling better than ever. Next stop was going to get documents for rest of them.

***

Lisa was currently going over to see Yoongi, while JB was going after Hobi and Jimin, and Geumhyuk was going for Jungkook.

Lisa pulled up at Yoongi's house, and knocked on the door hoping she didn't come face to face with his parents. Instead Yoongi answered the door a few seconds later.

"Auntie Lisa?" Yoongi's eyes lit up when he saw her face and suddenly started crying. He threw himself at her and buried his face into her and started sobbing. Lisa felt herself get choked up, feeling herself starting to cry to.

"Hey, it's okay," Lisa said, gently pulling him away.

"Why are you here?" He choked out. "If my parents see your here, they'll kill me."

"We're going to get you guys back. Right now me and your mom doing something to get you back. All I need from you to tell me what's going."

Yoongi shook his head as he pulled away.

"Yoongi...? What did they do to you?" Lisa felt fear run through her.

Yoongi rolled up his sleeves and revealed all the cuts and bruises on his arms and hands, then rolled up his pants to show tons of bruises and red marks.

Lisa started crying, feeling so guilty and responsible for what happened to him. She hated it even more that she had to take pictures as real evidence. He had bruises, cuts and red marks all over his body and some on his face.

Lisa pulled Yoongi into a hug and started to cry even more.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi."

***

JB was at Hobi's house, knocking on the door to be face to face with his mother.

"JB!" Hobi cried as he hugged a friendly face.

"You know this man?" His mother's tone was sour and rude as he pulled Hobi back.

"Of course I do," Hobi said. "He's a friend."

"Sorry to bother you, but I was just checking to see how Hoseok was doing," JB said hoping his mother would calm down a little.