Chapter 25

No one's POV
'Wow its beautiful' they said as they al watch the water fall. It looked greener than the other parts of the woods the water was so clear they could the bottom, and they could see fish swimming in the water and heard the birds in the three, 'lets swim' Octavia said als she already undress herself, Ravens mouth fell open as she saw Octavia her body its was muscular because of the cheerleading, 'don't stare Raven its weird' Lexa said as she undressed herself as well.'its not weird she is my girlfriend and Griff is staring as well, but not on Octavia' Raven said as she undressed herself and jumped in the water and splashed everyone. They all got in to the water hand had fun, 30 min had passed and Octavia and Clarke laid on a rock  enjoying the sun. After a few hours a hard wind started to show up, Raven looked around 'this is not what the weatherman said was going to happen today' she said. "We should go back to camp" Octavia said.
Everyone nod as they made there way back, it was raining hard. They where walking for 30 minutes when it also was starting to thunderstorm, the girls where now looking for a place to hide instead of going back to camp, but that ment they had to go of trail to find a good hiding place while the storm passed. " there i see a cave!" Raven screamed, they run over there quickly and went inside. "Fuck im cold now" Clark said. "Well i see some dry wood here so i could make a fire" Octavia said.
Lexa and Raven looked at here confused, "how do you know how to make a fire?" Lexa said confused. "Well i was a girls scout when i was younger" Octavia responded. The fire warmed everyone pretty fast but it did not last forever, the weather stayed like this for hours and the wood for the fire went out, lucky everyone dried fast but as the night falls the cold started to hit them again. The storm was over but they dictated that it was better to stay in the cave till morning and not to go in the woods at night.

Abby's POV
Few hours earlier
As i stayed at the camp to hike with the school, i promised Clarke not to get involved with her and her friends on the walk so i walked in front with all the teachers.
"Should not one of as walk in the back just in case some of the kids wonder of?" I asked Marcus Kane as we walked "No I don't think that is necessary Abby, the kids are al above 16 so they should know that we need to stay together in the Woods" Marcus said. I nod at him in response but got nervous of the idee we did not really know what was happening at the back of the group kids.
We walked a few hours when the wind was getting worse. "Thats not what the weatherman said was going to happen today" Marcus said as he looked up in the sky. " we should get back now before it starts to rain we are close to the camp"he said as he turned around and got the kids silent as he helt up his hand.
" okay students, the weather is getting bad so we should get back, follow us" Marcus said at the students, i heart them cheering at the back ground as they finally can get back to camp.

When we arrived at the camp the weather was getting worse, everyone was now at the cafeteria of the camp to get some lunch, thats when i went looking for Clarke and Lexa, as I scanned the cafeteria I didn't see them, maybe they are at there room is what i taught so i walked over there. From the little walk to there cabin from the cafeteria i was totally soaked. I knocked at there door but there was no response. Strange i taught. I run back to the cafeteria and walked trough te students to look for them, but they where not here, as well as Raven and Octavia. Now i was getting worried, this ment they went off on there own, these girls always knew a way to get them self in some sort of trouble...
I run over to Marcus and told him I couldn't find the girls, he stoot at one of the table in the cafeteria and blew his flute to get the students their attention. As soon as the students looked up he became to speak. "Had anyone of you seen Clarke, Raven, Octavia or Lexa?" He asked. I saw a girls hand going up and we walked over to her. "Yes Niylah, have you seen the girls?"
"Yes Mister Kane, they where wondering off trail a hour or so in to the walk" she said. She had a bruised eye so this must be the girl Clarke attacked.
" and you did not it was better to tell us any sooner Niylah?" Kane asked.
"Hm no not really, not after that bitch gave me this" the girl said as the pointed to her eye.
"Well you should have no matter what you history with her is" Kane said as he looked at me.
I walked towards the doors to go look for them but was stopped by Marcus, "Abby where are you going?" He asked worried knowing damn well where i was going.
" i am going to look for them of-course, what if they are lost? These girls went to hell and back all-ready " I said as I looked at him holding my arm.
"No I won't let you it's to dangerous Abby" he said.
"Well we have to do something Marcus, they are 16 years young alone in the fucking Woods," I said to him.
" I know Abby but we should not let you go alone. Its to dangerous i will call the police to let them help us" he said and I nod, he was right, but i was not let this take to long, these girls need to be out of that Woods as soon as possible.
Few minutes passed and Kane got of the phone.
"The police are on his way to help us, they asked of we had a photo from the girls, so they know who they are looking for", i gave a photo of Clark and Octavia, "this is all i have, i don't have a picture of Lexa and Raven, but these girls are together so this should work right?" I asked Marcus nervous as i gave the picture of the girls i have in my wallet.
"Yes this should work Abby, don't worry I promise we find Clarke at one piece" he said.
"All of them in one piece " i said and he nod.

Writers Note,I know its been a long time since I wrote again, have fun reading and i will continue writing this story

Writers Note,
I know its been a long time since I wrote again, have fun reading and i will continue writing this story.