Chapter 6

LEXA'S POV
I was now a week at the Griffin and her mom was nice. It was Friday afternoon then someone knocked on the door. Abby opened the door and there was my dad standing. are you Abby Griffin? Yes i am, how can i help you?  Give me my Daughter. Oh god there we go. No Abby said calmly. Clarke was just arriving with our coffees. Mom they didn't had Soja milk any more so i got you a normal coffee. My dad turned around as he heard Clarke and grabbed her arm. LET ME GO! not until i get my daughter! Dad I said.. I'm coming let her go please. So this is the famous Clarke who screwed up my daughter. Don't talk about my daughter like that! She did not screw up you daughter you did that ! Yes i know all about it and i do nothing with it because Lexa don't want me to. But if you hurt my daughter I will let you go to jail for a very long time sir! So now let go of my daughter! He looked at Clarke. Not until you give me my daughter! Miss Griffen its oke I'll go with him. I gave abby an hug and she kissed my cheek. You have my number if something is wrong please call me. Mister woods! You should know that she have a appointment at the hospital next week for her rib. She had a broken rib! She screamed after us but my dad was not wasting time and he drove away. When we got home my dad said so how many ribs did you break? One father. It should have been more. And he hit my ribs again i screamed it out of the pain. I walked upstairs and picked up my phone.

Clarke ❤️;
Are you oke?

Lexa;
Yes im fine! Just in my room watching a movie. You oke? Did he hurt your arm?

Clarke ❤️;
Yes im fine. He didn't hurt me.
Well im going to get some sleep. Can i come by tomorrow ?

Lexa;
Well i wanted to asked you if i can take you on a date..😳

Clarke❤️;
I would love to 😘.

I was extremely happy with that she wanted to go on a date with me. I felt asleep fast and was hoping Clarke didn't have a night mare. She had them almost every day since I've bin there except if i was with her.

The next morning i stand up and i could feel the pain from the punch last night. I grabbed my phone and called Abby. Hi Lexa! How are you, hi abby. My ribs start hurting again. How is that possible? Well my dad he. Don't say more honey im on my way! Pick me up dat the and of the street my dad loose his mind if he Sees you. Be there in 10 minutes i will bring Clarke. Please don't she doesn't have to know. Oke honey see you in 10. Bye

Dad! Im going out with Anya ! I will have dinner with her tonight. Ok its good if you're not with that Clarke girl.  Yes father and with that i walked out the door. I stumbled to Abby. She got out the car and picked me up. You should not be walking like this. She put me im the car and called the hospital. Doctor Griffin here i want a X-Ray room free in 15 minutes for patient Lexa Woods i need to make a X-Ray of her ribs. I want nurse Blake by my side for this. And Doctor Collins can't go near this girl or my family is that clear? Yes Doctor i understand. When we arrived at the hospital she got me out the car and set me in the wheelchair. Good morning misses Blake i said she smiled at me good morning Lexa. You got yourself in a little trouble here, do you want me to inform the girls for you? No please I'll be fine. We got to the X-Ray room. And they laid me on a table. When they where done the laid me on a bed and got me in a private room. Lexa? Yes ? Do you want me to call Clarke of someone els for you? No I'll be fine. Oke honey I'll go look at the X-Ray pictures. With that she left. I laid in the bed and checked my phone.

Clarke❤️;
Excited for tonight. My mom left again for the hospital some emergency she said. You can come over if you want.

Lexa;
I am too! Can't right now I'm doing home work for Monday you should do that to.

Clarke❤️;
Your right! See you tonight!

The door opened and Abby walked in with misses Blake. Lexa honey we got some bad news.. you ribs are broken like a lot of them. We need to preform a small surgery because there are some loose bones we need to get them out and replace them. Can i please call someone for you? Can you please call Clarke? Yes honey of course. I will call her and prepare everything for your surgery. I will take you home with me and i will not let you go back. To that place. I nodded and was kind of happy someone cared for me. I got some strong pain killers and felt a sleep. Lexa honey. Clarke is here. Abby woke me up. I smiled and she walked in my smile quickly fade away as i saw her face she looked mad. Hi.. is said. Lexa you knew this yesterday how where you going to do this tonight? You lied to me Lexa. I i i'm sorry Clarke. I didn't want you to worry about me. I will always worry about you Lexa I don't know what your dad will do if you are there. I looked her in her eyes and grabbed her shirt and kissed her.

Abby's POV
I looked trough the window of Lexa's room with Allison (mom of Octavia and bel) when we saw Lexa kiss Clarke we jumped in joy. I own you a 50 Allison said. I know my daughter and can see when she is falling in love Allison. We laughed and walked in the room. so lady's you are enjoying yourself? The looked at us with embarrassing. Lex you ready darling? Yes Miss Griffin I'm more than ready. Thats good. Now we will put you in sleep so think of something fun. Allison gives Lexa her infuse and she was fast off to sleep. Clarke honey we talk when I have fixed Lexa. Yes mom...

We got in the OR and I started the sugary. If anyone fuck up with this girl I will fired you. Now we can start.

Clarke's POV
I was waiting in Lexa's room. This surgery will take 2hours or so. I saw Mister Collins walk passed and he let Finn in the room. I was scared to death. Finn locked the door and closed the curtains. I knew this was going to end bad.  So you think you can just let Bel kick my ass and not pay the price for it? He comes closer and whispers in my ears i can't believe i fucked your ugly ass. When he said that he punched my face. I felt down and got some kicks from him i passed out.

Lexa's POV
I woke up in the wake up room of the hospital. Good afternoon miss woods you surgery went good. I will call Doctor Griffin for you. You woke up fast. When abby was in my room she looked trough me if everything was oke. She said i was al ready to go back to my room. When they drove me to my room we opened the door and where shocked there was Clarke laying in blood life less. CLARKE! i wanted to jump out the bed but i was stopped by Abby don't you can't because of your ribs. In the mean while Allison was busy with Clarke. her heartbeat is good Doctor Griffin i can handle this alone help me to get her on a bed. I will het her to a scan. Abby and i waited a hour till Allison came back. The scans look good doctor Griffen and she handed them to her. She does have a concussion. I think so too. Do we know who did this? No not yet i let the security looked over the images from this hallway but i can guess who did it. So can I but we don't know for sure. I want security 24/7 before this door and Lexa i want you to make a list of friends of you who can visit you and Clarke she will lay here with you. I made the list and handed it to Abby. When you want to leave this room you will call me or nurse Blake you will not leave this room without any of us. Is that clear? Yes miss Griffin. Clarke woke up 2 hours later i explained to her what happened and she said it was Finn she began to cry. Clarke its oke you're save now. Im sorry i couldn't protect you. Abby walked in and saw Clarke was awake. She looked at Clarke. How bad is it she asked. I think as bad as you feel. Do you have a lot of pain ? Yes mom. Let me get you some pain killers.
I felt asleep and woke up a few hours later with Clarke in my bed. She was asleep so i went back asleep as well.