Chapther 22

It was now a week ago since Clarke got the abortion. She had some ups and downs but Lexa stood by her side, Clarke had been pretty hard on Lexa the last week but Lexa knew Clarke was just sad. It was Monday morning and they drove to school, today they where going on there school trip and the bus left at 8:00 AM. Clarke was sitting in the car and looked out the window. "Are you oke babe?"  Lexa asked and grabbed her hand. "Im feeling pretty good today, im excited for the trip" Lexa smiled and brought Clarke's hand to her mouth and kissed it. "Happy to hear that babe." They arrived at school and got out the car, Raven jumped at Clarke and hugged her. "I'm happy you guys came!" Raven said. "Yes of course why wouldn't we?"  Clarke asked. "Well you two had a lot of fights last week" "yeah but where good now" Clarke said. The girls got in the bus and as expected Octavia sat next to Raven and Lexa sat next to Clarke. Raven and Octavia fell in sleep pretty fast. Clarke and Lexa where listening some music and Clarke laid her head on Lexa her shoulder. "Have you check your instagram today?" Lexa asked "no why?" "Look and find out yourself" Lexa said with a smile.

"I love you too" Clarke said and placed a kiss at Lexa her lips

"I love you too" Clarke said and placed a kiss at Lexa her lips. She laid her head on her shoulder again and was just happy since a long time. She was happy with Lexa that she never left her side and just be this amazing human being. "Lex? Can i asked you something?"   "Always babe you know that" Lexa said while she gave Clarke a kiss on her head. "Why did you stay? I was really mean to you"   "Because I love you" Lexa answers simply. Clarke nodded and closed her eyes. She fell asleep while Lexa stayed awake. After a few hours they arrived. "You should wake her up" Mister Kane said. Lexa nodded and he walked out the bus, "Clarke babe, wake up we arrived" Lexa laid her hand on her shoulder and shook her a little. Clarke shoot up "Don't touch me!" Clarke screamed. "He he you oke its just me you had a night mare?"Lexa asked "yeah" Lexa nodded knowing Clarke didn't want to talk about it. "We arrived lets check out our room" Lexa said and grabbed her hand. They walked with there suitcase in to there room. There where two beds for one person. "Looks like you going to learn to sleep alone this week" Clarke teased and jumped on her bed. Lexa walked to her and laid down between her legs. "Nope this is going to work just fine" Lexa said and laid her head on Clarke her belly. The rest of the day everyone was free and the program start tomorrow at 07:00 am with breakfast. Clarke fell asleep again and Lexa wanted to take a shower, but when she tried to get of the bed Clarke tightened her grip. "Stay please." Clarke said in a sleepy voice. Lexa looked up. She was just looking at Clarke thinking about how lucky she was. How lucky she was to have a girl like her, who always set other people there needs before her own. How beautiful and sweet she was. She laid her head back on her belly and just laid there for her. For the girl she loved because she wanted her too. She would lay here all day if Clarke asked her too. 30 minutes later Lexa dictated to wake up Clarke other wise she wouldn't sleep tonight. She began to kiss Clarke in her neck. "Babe wake up beautiful" Lexa saw a smile appear at Clarke her face. So Lexa kissed her neck again. She moved to her face and stare at her knowing that Clarke was awake, she hang above Clarke her face for like 15 seconds and Clarke couldn't handle the temptation hand kissed Lexa. She moved her hands under Lexa her shirt and traced the spot where her tattoo was. The feelings of Clarke her hands against her back spent shivers down her spine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clarke removed Lexa her shirt in one movement and looked at her body. She traced her muscles with her fingers and bit her lip. "You like that uh" Lexa said. "I love them" Clarke said. "I love you" she said after a few seconds. "I love you too Clarke Griffin" Lexa said while kissing her gently. Clarke removed her own shirt and turned them around so she was on top of Lexa, she smiled at Lexa and gave her a kiss, Lexa was about to grab Clarke her breast in her hand but hesitated, She didn't want to push Clarke it was just a week since the abortion and a few week since she got raped. Clarke felt her hesitation she grabbed her hands and put them on her breast Lexa moaned and her eyes became darker and she turned them around again. She kissed Clarke in her neck and Clarke put her nails in Lexa her back, she was enjoying the feeling and she move one hand from Lexa her back to Lexa her head,  she liftet up her chin and kissed her lips , the kiss was heated and Lexa went with her tongue over Clarke her lower lip asking to enter, Clarke happily dit it and opened  her  mouth she wrapped her legs around Lexa her body. Lexa her hands got lower and lower until she felt Clarke her pants.  "Off" Clarke whispered in a moan. Lexa didn't wait a second and removed her pants And her own pants she laid back between Clarke her legs and begin her trail of kisses on Clarke's body she began at her lips and moved slowly to her neck to Clarke's sensitive spot, Clarke let out a moan and Lexa keeps sucking on the place "Lex" Clarke moans and Lexa let go of the spot with a pop. Lexa went was kissing her way down and lifted Clarke her legs on her shoulders she began to lick her clit she felt Clarke was already pretty wet Lexa held  her fingers against her entrance and looked one more time at Clarke to see if she was oke. Blue meet green and Clarke nodded at Lexa, Lexa was gentle with her and pushed 1 finger in first but the girl who was always so tight around her fingers was now gone, she pushed a other finger inside while licking er clit, "I love you" Lexa said while she was licking Clarke, this caused Clarke to moan harder and Lexa pushed a other finger inside her. In a same tempo Lexa pushed in and out of Clarke and with every push Clarke let out a moan. It didn't take long before Clarke had her orgasm. Lexa kept pushing in and out and Clarke had her second orgasm. Lexa made her way back up and kissed Clarke, Clarke's turned them around and began to kiss Lexa in her neck, she slowly made her way down till she arrived at Lexa her abs, she licked her abs from above all the way down to her clit and began to lick her clit, Lexa was moaning very loud and Clarke pushed 2 fingers inside her, she began to pump in and out at a fast but same pace, and when Lexa almost had her orgasm Clarke pulled out and began to lick her inside, Lexa hit her orgasm and shoot up, she was now face to face with Clarke and kissed her. "I love you too" Clarke said and the girls laid down out of breath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was evening, and the girls walked to the cafeteria

It was evening, and the girls walked to the cafeteria. They sat at a table with Octavia and Raven, they both looked at Clarke with a grin, "what?" Clarke asked. Lexa stood up "im going to get something to drink, do you guys want some think" everyone nodded at her and Octavia was helping Lexa. "So you had fun?!" Raven asked Clarke. "What do you mean?"  Clarke asked confused " you have a hickey, and i love you too both but on school trip really?" Raven said while she laughs. Clarke stood up and run to the bathroom, she looked in the mirror and there it was, a purple hickey. "Im gonna kill her" Clarke said and walked back to the table. Lexa was sitting there and on the look of Clarke's face she wasn't happy. "Hi babe" Lexa said with a guilty smile. "Oh no you don't got to babe me now" Clarke walked over to Lexa. "You gave me a hickey!" Clarke said. " well it looks good on you" Lexa said with a guilty smile. Clarke grabbed Lexa her head and sucked in her neck as well. "Clarke What the fuck" Lexa said laughing. " you give me a hickey i give you a hickey" Clarke said sit down and began to eat. Octavia and Raven where laughing and Lexa was blushing.