" 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕋𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕙 "

a/n: requested by @Golden-Lordess

Tony POV:

I amusedly listen to Peter and Happy's endless bickering from the passenger seat, enjoying every moment of it.

"Do I really have to?"

"Yes you do, Peter! The dentist said that its necessary to get them out!"

Huffing in exasperation, Peter leans on Bruce's arm tiredly, the scientist ruffling his hair fondly.

"You got this, kid. Don't be nervous."

With Happy driving and me in the passenger seat, being an outstanding DJ, Peter, Bruce, Thor, Clint, Steve, and Natasha are squeezed in the backseat like six siblings going on a road trip to Disneyland.

We took what Peter insisted he called a 'mom van' in order to fit everybody.

There's six seats in total, but Thor's obnoxiously large frame takes up two of them as it is. On the contrary, Peter takes up a little over half of one, so Bruce is able to scoot in between them.

The second row is chaos.

Steve, Natasha, and Clint are behaving like toddlers. It usually begins with the archer making a snarky remark, which triggers a whole argument between the three of them, normally stopped by Natasha's fairly violent threats.

Meanwhile, Bruce and Peter were teaching Thor how to play UNO. Contrary to popular belief, Thor is naive on the occasion, but he isn't outright stupid all the time.

Getting over the initial frustration, Thor eventually picks up on the card game and the three of them start what quickly becomes a wildly intense and competitive round.

Thor instantly gains the lead.

"UNO!"

His voice bellows unintentionally loudly throughout the car, but that's normal. We've all grown accustomed to his deep and naturally loud voice.

Bruce and Peter, however, are shocked that he actually won. Well, not quite.

The scientist and teen vigilante are the two undefeated UNO players amongst us, excluding Thor, who has never had much interest in the 'Midgardian game' up until this point.

The usually intelligent sounding Bruce is completely and utterly speechless.

"How did you...I...how?"

The round of UNO between the three of them has lasted pretty long, and when it became clear that Thor was easily winning, Peter and Bruce proceeded to determinedly join forces.

Leaning in close to Bruce's ear, I can hear Peter mumble quietly.

"We can still get him! Do you have any wild cards?"

Glancing down at his stack, Bruce simply nods and they silently agree on their next plan of action.

Mustering up some confidence, the famous scientist puts on a brave face and places the wild card down on top of the incredibly thick stack of cards.

He glares threateningly at Thor, choosing his color with ease.

"The color is blue."

Thor slaps down his single remaining card, followed by a smirk and brief bellow of laughter.

"UNO OUT!"

It's...blue.

Now it's Peter that's gasping with furrowed eyebrows and a frown.