Chapter 8

Jordan left the room with his head high, he wiped the tear away and gripped his sword. Diante would pay for what he did to his god. Tom saw him and saw the rage in his face, he immediantly knew what happened.

"Jordan?"

Jordan walked out the temple and looked up into the sky, sword in the air "Dianite! Diantie! 1v1 me right now! Dianite!" He looked around

They ran out to him, as Dianite strided through the air above them

He laughed at Jordan, fireball ready in his hand "So, your precious god is finally gone? And you, CaptainSparklez of all people think you can face me?" He laughed again "Bring it on!" He flew down so his feet almost touched the ground

Jordan ran for him, sword in the air, Dianite threw a fireball at him as he jumped over it. He looked at the him confused, Jordan dodged it?

Another fireball came his way and hit him in the chest, sending him to the other end of the temple as the others watched, fearful. Jordan instantly got up and charged again, hiting Dianite with all his strength. Dianite sent him flying again, sending two fireballs his way. Jordan winced as his got up, still determined but less reckless. 

"Whats the matter Captain? Losing?"

Jordan grit his teeth and ran for him again, dodging the fireballs more swiftly and hit him again. Dianite flew into the air at once, growling at him as he threw another fireball his way. He sent it back, hitting Dianite in the chest and pushing him back. Dianite spawned in some creepers, Jordan has to lose even if it meant cheating.

"Need someone else to fight your battles Dianite? Pussy..." Tom grinned up at him as Dianite looked down, shocked.

Jordan laughed at bit, making the creepers blow up each other and the front of the bridge. Dianite spawned in a wither, continuing to throw fire at him. The wither shot bombs at Jordan, making him lose his balance and falling over on his back.

Dianite smirked at him " Goodbye, Jordan.... may you join Ianite in death......." He threw the last fire ball and watched as experience and all of his inventory rained everywhere. 

He tunred to face the rest of them "Now, who wants to surrender?"