chapter 3

We'll see during lunch break was all I could mutter after Xavier told me we needed to rehearse today.
I went back to class to check if I had lipgloss ,powder and perfume in my locker I couldn't imagine showing up and smelling of sweat next to him.
I was so uneasy in class because my mind kept going to the practice we had during lunch break.
But I had to concentrate because chemistry was one hell of a subject to me and if I didn't listen I might miss the whole point.So immediately after I heard the bell I almost ran to our theatre hall for practice.I was on my way that I didn't notice miss pimples

"Where do you think you are going to?" She asked .
"Please excuse me" was all I could say.
"I heard you are the lady in the drama and Xavier the lord,you better not have any funny thoughts" she spat.
"Is he a clown or does the theatre hall look like a circus ? Miss Ngozi
I have no funny thoughts,now please get out I would love to go in" ,and with that I shoved her out of my way.

We kept practicing till it was time for the kiss,my heart kept dancing because it knew I had never been kissed before and I didn't want things to go bad.But I had to do it anyways.
Any doubt I was having cleared from my mind immediately we kissed each other and his lips swept mine completely and I felt fireworks in my brain and it exploded.Just as he was about to gain entrance to my throat with his tongue,our art teacher shouted that's enough .
"Its a school play,parents would be watching, even junior students,and please its not a French kiss that's required just plant a kiss on the lips and end it there".
We continued the drama till lunch break came to an end.

I ran back to class because I didn't want to be late for math class.But I didn't make it just as I was about to enter the class,the mathematics teacher saw me and asked me to come in front of the class ." God " I muttered and did as I was told to,he was about to say something else when Xavier came in too "where are you coming from Mr man " ."from the theatre hall Xavier answered .

"Well you are going to solve this problem on the board before you go to your seats"

Our math teacher said .

"Okay" I said and shrugged my shoulders and went to the board and solved it.

Impressive said the teacher you can have your sit now, and he handed the marker over to Xavier.He stood there and said he didn't know the answer out teacher shook his head and said "who wants to bail the cat"?
Before I could blink madam pimples volunteered and rushed to the front of the class and finished the problem in front of the class.
"You can go back to your seats and I don't want any noise from you guys open to your New General Mathematics page 80 solve all the problems there I would be back in thirty minutes with that he left the class."
" Thank you Ngozi" Xavier said as he was walking back t his seat
"Anytime babe" she said loud enough for anyone who wanted to hear.
I rolled my eyes and started fumbling with my bag to get my text book.
"Zara please adjust I want to seat with you" said my best friend Tehilah.
"Okay girl come seat here am bored,I could use your company right now"
" what company,abeg I want to copy your work shift jare".
I smiled and opened my textbook
We did our work in silence and submitted it thirty minutes later .

"Tehilah I get gist for you."I said after submitting my work "guess what"I asked her she rolled her eyes and said please tell me I wouldn't know I haven't spoken to you all day
I kissed Xavier I blurted out."You what"?
I kissed him I repeated. Oh my goodness Tehilah said "was it good"?
Yes girl it was hot.
" but wait oh how did it happen I thought Xavier didn't fancy you"? I laughed as I replied ." Tehi mama it was during out drama practice but its still a kiss to me though practice or not it was my first kiss
"
School went by pretty quick and soon it was time to go home .I was about leaving when Xavier asked me to wait for him and I did .
Chizara the chemistry teacher said I should ask look for an assistant in the lab during practicals and I wanted to ask you,if you would like to work with me?
"Um erh ye....." I was about to answer and Ngozi popped out of nowhere saying "darling let's go home" .Xavier frowned at her "Ngozi am coming .... Chizara is that a yes or no". " yes of course" I answered before heading off to my house

Do you guys love the story please let me know .
Thank you.