I grabbed his hand and turned it backwards, managing to push him into the wall. He kicked me in the stomach. I grabbed his head and smashed it off the near desk.

Ouch, I actually, myself, felt that.

He collapsed, his hands covering his head while he was groaning. I took a few steps backwards. "Oh my god" I squealed while smiling. I did a twirl and turned back to him "You may now call me Jackie Chan" I said smirking to myself.

Out of his pocket, I saw a white cloth. I grabbed it and saw a little spray then hang out. This must be the thing that put me and Kelly to sleep.

"No, don't" he groaned while trying to navigate himself into standing up but failed miserably as he fell down again.

"aww, why pumpkin... we were just getting started" I stuck out my bottom lip at him.

"Fuck you" he said. It was my turn to laugh.

"No can do" I sprayed the cloth three times before making contact with his face. I tried to keep my face as far away from the cloth but I could still sense it. I held my breath until I saw no more struggling from this idiot. I stood up and dropped the cloth and bottle.

I looked at him, dirty blonde hair. Hazel eyes if I recall correctly, a beautiful tragedy. Ehhh not my type.

I took a few steps backwards and saw something in his belt. I reached down while holding my breath to protect me from the strong sedative and lifted up his top.

A gun. I looked back at him. He won't need it and plus I'm just borrowing it.

I turned around and headed for the door. I stuck my head out and looked right, then left.

Not a single soul in sight "talk about protection" I scoffed.

I took a step forward, my feet hitting the cold marble floor.

I decided to take a left which took me to another long corridor, I heavily sighed "How big is this house" I murmured.

"Kelly!" I started half whispering, half yelling "Kelly?" I said again.

I stopped for a couple of seconds to try and see if there was any noise coming from any bedroom. I decided to enter a room which just seemed to be a normal bedroom like mine.

I entered another room, just a guest bedroom. I closed that door and stared straight ahead.

Double doors. I feel like that's a secret code for danger. Being the stupid person that I am, I'm going to go in.

I reached the double doors and stood there for a minute making sure no sounds could be heard from the other side. Me being the dramatic person that I am, I opened both doors at the same time widely. I had a gun and was kidnapped... might as well take the risk. I turned around again and closed them both as quietly as I could. I turned around again.

To my surprise, I was taken into a rather large room which looked like an office.

For a very important individual.

The room had a lounging area, which screamed business. One wall was completely dedicated to books, they looked too good to be true.

I felt my inner curiosity take the best of me and I started snooping. I went behind the desk and started looking in the drawers. I found all sorts of things; knives, keys, "a remote?" I said out loud. I stopped and looked around, there was no T.V in the room.

Strange.

I closed that drawer and quickly opened the next one down.

Car keys... too many to count, I picked the most expensive-looking one. I fangirled for a second, these look hella expensive, the best place to hide something is in your bra so I took the car key and- well the rest you know.

I closed that drawer and moved onto the next one which was right below it. I tried opening it but it was locked, I tried looking for a kirbie in my messy hair which I just now realised probably looked like 'hangover morning'  hair.

I got down on my knees and started working with the lock.

It wasn't budging so I tried a little more forcefully.

click

I smiled at myself, I opened the drawer, where I saw one folder. Well, this was a big fuss, over literally nothing. I took the file which was called 'V Operation'

I opened to the first page, then to the second, third, fourth. Paragraphs and paragraphs of writing, I quickly skimmed through page five. Till I saw my grandma's name. I read on, it talked about her working with the government. She was most definitely a housewife.

Wasn't she?

As I read on, my mother's name Rosemary Princeton came up. Descriptions of her day to day routine from 2005-2013. I brought the folder closer to me and something slipped out from the pages.

Black and White photographs. Someone was stalking my mother. I gasped, me? I was in one of these pictures. I recognised that day so clearly, it was the first day that I started martial arts. How could they have taken this picture, and why?

My parents were never in debt, they just had normal jobs. My mum was an accountant and my dad was a Chemistry teacher at my High School. I grabbed the never lasting photographs of my mother, father and even me solely alone on the school grounds and shoved them back in the folder.

I heard loud footsteps outside the door, and I crouched behind the desk. Clutching the folder to my chest. I stopped breathing, I heard the footsteps of one person enter the room. I shut my eyes for split second and mouthed shit.

Like that would help.

"Victoria, stand up and stop hiding behind the counter... I can literally see you". William said.

I took the folder and gently put it back in the drawer. I stood up and met eyes with William, why am I not surprised to see his face... "You kidnapped me?" I said. He chuckled, I took that time to close the bottom drawer with my foot very discreetly.

"Call it what you want Victoria" he said completely unaware of my action.

He himself was wearing a black business suit which I couldn't help mention looked so good on him.

"Did you change me?" I said, trying to hide my discomfort by looking straight at him. He looked me from head to toe and smiled.

"Would you have liked one of my men to have done it, a stranger?" he said raising his eyebrows in a questioning tone.

"You are a stranger" I whispered. What things I thought I knew, I really didn't.

"Where's Kelly?" I said.

"Definitely somewhere where you can't jump out the window and reach her" he mocked me. A sly smirk playing on his lips.

"I got to her before you did" I challenged him.

"Yet, your stupid self decided to distract her while almost killing my second in command. I must thank you for that" he said in a menacing tone.

I bit my tongue to stop me from completely swearing him off. Control Victoria.

"Your second in command should have done a better job at keeping me, -I thought for a moment- hostage" I responded.

"Yet you're here. Tell me something Victoria, do you think I didn't know you escaped your room, With a gun?"

At the moment where he mentioned the gun, I swiftly took the gun out my shorts and pointed it at him. He did not flinch, was he ready to die?

He straightened himself up while his hands went in his trouser pockets. While still maintaining eye contact.

I was ready to pull the trigger.

____________________

Kelly: Author why isn't she coming to find me.
Author: Kelly, you'll have to wait...
Kelly: I'm dying over here, and you want me to wait...?
Author: ...
Kelly: *murmurs* bitch.. vote if you think I should escape by myself.