(13) : #2 Sweet Dreams

Aim: Live for my sake.
Title: The Chicken Legs.
Characters Pairing: XiCheng

Warning: Have mercy to this fanfic, for a lot of grammatical errors, mistakes- and the crappy outline as well. Thank you for spending time reading in this FANFICTION.

Any concerns, good or bad reactions are fairly welcome and appreciated.

~ Ciao~

ON a late full-mooned Saturday, A tall and slender woman with long straight black hair and pale complexion are in a hurry, she was running towards the deepest part of abandoned alley. Her breathing becoming more shallow as she picked up her pace and clutching hard the purple traditional dress.

The wet tracks sliding down her pale cheeks and tears flowed as she turned and found a complete dead end. Even the darkening clouds starting to cover a shining silver moonlight. Added the cold whoosh of air, touching against her exposed fair-skinned.

With just that fact. Terror swamped over of her whole body, causing her heart to race even more.

"Oh, God! Please, No. . . . " She gasped and started crying hysterically as she beseechingly looking over her shoulder at the darkness looming behind.

At this point all of her hopes seemed died somewhere. She do not have any idea of what to do anymore, but cling in the heaven hands.

No...

In the distance, she heard it, the steps coming closer to where she is. Despair and fears warred within her as those light sounds of boots are resounding the silent area.

Terrified, she turn to looked around and cautiously observe everything.

"Please!!" Her voice broke. "Please, I will do anything. Please, listen to me!"

The unknown noise vanished - and she inhaled sharply. Maybe, she is safe now. No, still, she can feel the chilling presence. That someone was there in short distance and watching her body trembling under the cold night. Then, a bubble near hysterical laughter rang so close to her.

Oh. God. Why her!?

"Hey, please listen to me! I have a lot's of money and you...you can even have touch my body as you please...just do not kill me!" She cried out. It was her last resort, to escape this night filled of hell. If she should have listen to her parents, then she wasn't in this place and fighting for her life to survive. If maybe she goes along to her friends idea then her situation aren't like this.

The laughed abruptly stopped, and she felt her heartbeats thudding in slow manner which was the dread feeling-as she felt sick lurching to her stomach knowing her plea was useless from the start.

There is no escape route in this.

She was already a dead meat.

Ah. God. What she need to pray for now?

Because on her spot, she can see it-she can tell and described everything of how her eyes were wide and gravely terrified as she caught the tormentor smile.

That. . .

A smiling face for her last sight before she died.

\[¶∆¶]/= Brought you by addicted to the ship of XiCheng = \[¶∆¶]/

He made it early on time to the Gusu Lan Company main building. Today was his first interview for the certain position he desire to have, inhaling a deep breath and remembering daily affirmations for comfort, he collect himself near perfection. Afterwards, he entered the building with a calmed confidence. However, in the end, all of his efforts unfortunately wasted. The company didn't hire him. Too bad.