(9) :#3 The Past and Present (1)

[ Pair : One Side Relationship ]

Jiang Fengmian X Madam Yu/ Yu ZiYuan

[ Modern Au ]

Assassin and Killings.

=========

"Die." She whispered lowly, yet enough to be heard by the older man looking at her with terrified expression. Though, when a gunshot rang that image gone immediately.

Leaving a sound of body falling onto the cold floor. Red color dyeing everything.

Now, her certain figure, stood at the middle of unmoving bodies bathing in what they called blood. Staining the white cemented floor to it's grace. This scenario isn't new for her, so she don't mind. Truth to be told she doesn't care at all.

"Gorgeous as ever, Purple Spider."

"Let's go." She ignored the another woman words. Putting back her beloved pistol to its place as her certain partner only pouted.

"Zi-Jie! So mean ba!"

The woman choose not to respond like as always, she started to fixed her magnificent purple dress, wiping out some stained of blood. It's better than sorry. She did all the necessary preparations before walking out that bloodbath place. No matter how many times she did this kind of things, she still cannot find herself comfortable with the smell of blood.

It's disgusting.

Added up those scared expressions. All are still not aligning to itself. It's irritating her to the bone.

However, she's an assassin, yes, she's one hell of a killer, a woman to add.

She's named Yu ZiYuan or known as Purple spider and the years of she's been in this kind of business since when she's a seven years old girl. Her ever first kill is one of the playmate she has. Using that small cutter to slit the other's throat. As far as she knows the feeling of it is undeniable excitement.

"Saaa..Zi-jie, May I kill the children of that fatty man?" Yu ZiYuan heard her crimson haired companion, who's walking up with her usual carefree manner while swinging the pair of red scissors.

"The guests of this party?"

"Guests? Dead." The other replied smiling like some psycho, no-a real psycho as Yu ZiYuan knew. It seems while she killed the client's target, which is a powerful tycoon businessman with his trained men. This partner of her is enjoying the killing time to add those poor guests. Who just came here tonight for an evening party but killed on the end.

"Children?"

"Yes. The fatty man is with two sons and the other guests also with kids. I locked them." As expected, the hall room of this mansion where such grand party is held became a disgusting sight. Bloods, piles of dead bodies and scattered things. Garbage place for Yu ZiYuan to speak of.

"So, magnificent isn't it? Too bad you didn't see how the bitches begged or squealed like pigs. Even those men in expensive suit cried like girls ba!..." The other continued to rattled as Yu ZiYuan followed. Just hearing her partner words, she know how terrifying the events here earlier. But seeing those faces or hear them isn't her cup of tea. So, she would choose to pass.

Yu ZiYuan killed her targets as fast as she could, unlike this hard level psycho woman partner of hers enjoying every seconds of it.

"I'm back kiddies!" The sounds of shuffling footsteps, whimpers, sniffing or sobbing are what greeted them when her partner opened a two big doors. Nine children are cowering in fear at the corner, starting at their direction. Frightened.