06|The limousine ride

He comes closer and cups my face with his big and soft hands. He leans in a little closer and our forehead touch. I feel a hot breath on my neck. My face is on fire. His hands rest below my ear as his thumbs start caressing my cheek. He then runs his fingers down my spine, pulling me closer until there is no space left between me and him. I can feel the beating of his heart against my chest.

His smooth and warm lips brush against mine. I want to pull away before I loose myself but I can't. The kiss deepens. I grip with one hand his soft hair as the other one rests on his athletic stomach.  It takes me three whole minutes to process everything. A rich man, who I've never seen before is literally making out with me in a limousine. As his grasp on my waist tightens, the kiss deepens into an unruly and longing desire.

I nip at his lip.
"Stop!"
This is too much. He stops and looks into my eyes.
" Damn," he says breathing rapidly. He grins at me charmingly.
"Believe me, normally... Normally I never behave like this, but you're so attractive . Oh... How old are you ?" he asks.
"23" I replay slowly as he shifts his body away from mine.
"Ah, I'd love to be in my twenties again, I'm 30" he admits in a grim way.
I take my makeup bag and start to fix my makeup, which is all smeared. When I finish he takes my hands and starts to slowly stroke them.

I stare at my polished black high-heeled shoes, not wanting to look into his eyes. After five minutes of creepy silence, the limousine stops in front of a chic restaurant. Noah opens the door and exits leaving it open for me.  He grabs my hand gently as he scans my eyes trying to understand how I was feeling. I try to loosen up as he helps me to get out of the limousine.

He takes a step next to me

He takes a step next to me .
"Relax, calm down...Don't worry you'll see me again."
"What?" I mutter.
"You'll see me in 3 weeks, there's the meeting that we all need to attend in New York"
My heart skips a beat...