Chapter 26: Epilogue - Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Yohoho! Usopp-san's trying to blackmail y'know!" 

"Yup! Brook gets it!" 

Usopp's excitement was quickly plummeted down a hole when Nami grabbed his overall strap and pulled him in to her hellish glare. "I don't care how you're blackmailing Zoro but if I catch word that you are talking about the last thing Franky said-"

"-about your sneaky kiss?" A sly smirk from Robin interrupted her. 

"....yes." Nami couldn't help but show her annoyance. "Then I'll throw you off board. Mark. My. Word." Her attacking speech was finished off with a snake-like hiss. 

"I-I swear!" Defeat was declared as he shot both hands in the air.

Once he swore, she let go. "Tch, good."

Franky laughed. "Well, since now that you all know...let's go ask Zoro what happened with him and Nami in the women's quarters!"

____________________________________________________

Sanji's telling of last night's incident led to the desire of Zoro wanting to hide himself away. Meeting any of his crew member's eyes is an obvious cause to eternal taunting. What best way  to avoid the crew but by bathing his embarrassment away in the Thousand Sunny's bath house.

As relaxing as the bath was, the stabbing of his pride appeared when facing a few of his crewmates standing in front of the bath house's door awkwardly. Usopp. Franky. Brook. Nami. A bored look rested on the navigator's doubtful look. 

"Oi, Zoro!" The cyborg contrasted Nami's mood, he stirred up a curious glance while Usopp stared mischievously. "Got time to talk?"

For all the swordsman knew, this must be their opportunity to remind him of his pathetic acts the previous night. They got nothing but a refusal and Nami snickered in response.

Usopp made a horrible attempt in using 'puppy-dog' eyes. "Oh c'mon! We just want to know what you two were up to yesterday! What happened after Nami brought you into her bed?" 

It was expected that Nami would like to keep that sort of thing private but she appeared unbothered; no sign of worry detected. Hell, she was even filing her nails while the guys discussed.

"...That woman...she," he looked up at her with hopes she'd direct him to a specific response but that wasn't the case, "put me to sleep."

A flush of red emerged the cheeks of the cyborg and sharpshooter. It was obvious a perverted thought took form but Zoro wouldn't even waste his time to cognize it. He had no recollection of such events, dammit! Who knows if they did it all night?! Only Nami would know!

"Tsk, there's your answer; so go away now. I need to change."

It didn't even occur to Usopp and Franky that Zoro was half-naked in front of them, with only a towel to cover his abdomen and down. The long-nose pirate stared back and forth at Zoro's abs then Nami for a certain reaction but she would never feed their entertainment. 

"Really? Is that all we did?" Nami mockingly asked. 

Curse you, sea-witch. Might as well play along with her, huh? "No. I didn't think you'd want me to go in detail...so should I?"

Dammit. just admit you don't remember anything! Nami pondered.

Just tell me what happened, damn woman! Zoro frustratingly thought.

"I can't do this, Franky! I want to rip my ears out!" Usopp covered his ears and ran away to Chopper's direction who admired Robin's voice as she read aloud.