Chapter ten-- Anna

A/N: Sooo... I was asked to do point of veiws some times. So I'm going to sart with Anna's because seeing things through he eyes might help with the understanding. And she becomes a big part of this books soon. So strap in. Because I'm crying.

---

  Louis sighed and lay back on the bed stretching out. Today was going to be a chalange, he knew it already. He rolled onto his side and looked at the clock, Harry was probably gone by now. Sighing he sat up and tugged on some loose sweat4 pants. Stretching and scratching his stomach he walked down to the kitchen and poored him self some orange juice. He went back to the room and picked up his phone and unlocked it checking for any notifications. With all his good timing Anna's picture popped up on the screan playing the female version of 'Sexy Back'. He chuckled and sighed remembering when Liam had decided that would be a good ring tone for her. Honestly he couldn't understand his family. Or his friends for that matter. He answered and didn't even get to say hi before Anna was screatching into his ear.

"LOUIS HELP ME!!!"  her voice said loudly, and he laughed.

"Are you confused on your steps again?  You know theres only 4 weeks before your adition." he teased and heard her huff on the other side of the line.

"Just be over in ten! I need to get this right if I'm going to get back into the academy!" She scolded and hung up. Louis smiled and shot Harry a text teling him he needed to be away.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

(Anna's POV)

  I sighed and tossed my phone on the bed. Louis was about as good of a dancer as I am. He dropped out of dance though so he's a bit behind. Still I'd seen him dance and he'll be a perfect practice partner. Especially with the jump. I only trust him to catch me. I tide me shoes back on and stood up. After a moment to steddy my self i hopped onto my toes and started the routien over agian. I was determind to get this perfect. I was kicked out for being sloppy and I guess I just hadn't noticed. Soon the door bell rang and a sigh of relief passed my lips. Thank god he's here. I praised. It'd been about 7 minutes and I'm thankful he's good at keeping track of time. With a slight hop in my step from the shoes I opened the door and grind at my brother then gave hime a stern face. "Why are you early? I said in ten! It's rude to show up early you know." I said with fake anger. He gave and exhasperated sigh and groaned, "Yes your amazing queenlyship." he answered sarcasticly. We laughed together lightly as I stepped aside for him. He steeped inside and i ledhim back to the room I use for my dancing. 
  "So what are we practicing?" he asked stightly excited. He loves to dance as much as I do, which is what makes us the perfect partners. I raised onto my toes posing, onearm held out and the other high, looking to the side with my legs one in front of the other. "Ah," he chuckled, "The black swan's Coda." (Watching the Video and seeing the picture might be wise.) Louis grabbed his own shoes from the box taking off his convers and sliding them on. "Aren't you going to numb your toes first?" I asked a bit puzzled. "Did you numb yours?" he asks sassily. I groaned and looked at him. "No, I didn't, but that's beside the point!" I chide him and throw the oragell bottle at him. "Numb your toes." I instructed firmly. He gave up and did as I told him to knowing someting like thise would make me go stuborn. I remember the first time on my toes. That hurt. It hurt a lot. 

 Three hours, saven falls, 200 jumps, and one perfect round later we gave up. Our feet were hurting badly and nearther of us felt we could keep going. Harry had called about an hour ago and said that as soon as we were done he wanted Louis home. So i guess now he had to leave. Because we're done and he doesn't want to be in trouble. By now I was hungry and had to do my homework anyway. I had to go to stupid bible school. No offence to the christian kids. They're cool and all. I just think it's some made up fake piece of rubish. Besides it was just like going to school all year rond. Except all the topics are based around God. History of the bible, Anciant geography, Chapple, How to spread the word, The Archiology of God's History. Stuff like that. It was pretty boring. I feel sleep twice yesterday, And I have insomnia. So that has to be some kind of award winning acomplishment.
  I clean up and head to the kitchen making something to eat as Louis heads home. I was exhaused from all the practice and wanted a good long napp after this. When i got the kitchen I opened the door of the fridge and pulled out yogurt and nuts. Setting it on the counter I got a dish and a spoon out. I skooped a generous helping of the yogurt into the dish and dumped some of the nuts in, Returing the food to their propper places  cut my self a slice of chocolate nut cheese. It tasts like fudge. And to be honest I hate it. Chocolate disgusts me. Yet I still get a craving here and there. Sitting down I pull out my paper. By the time I was done eating I had finished scribbling the last name on the blank line. Oh how I hated this with a passion.

[the next day]

I drag my sore body out of bed and goto theb athroom to get dressed. I ran my fingures through my iirritatingly fine hair and smiled a bit. I turned grabbing a black tank top with silver skulls on it and put it on before slipping into my way-too-tight skinnies and black and white dc high tops. I looked dead still but that's always how I look. With my partly developed albanism, dyed black and red hair, and extreamly light skin. I put on a black snapback that says 'hustler' and put on a small leather jacket. Thanks to the contrast of skin, lip, and eye color it already looks like I have makeup on. Even if it's just natural. By now five minutes have past and i'm ready to go. So I pick up my satule and stuff my books in grabbing an apple for lunch on the way out.
It wasn't until school that I realized I'd forgotten to take my meds thismorning. Well shit's going to go down today if people try to fuck with me. I mean that in both tearms. I walked in and saw Liam headed for the back hallway and smiled. I jogged over and lept onto his back gripping onto him tightly. He yelped and nearly dropped me. "Holy fuck shit Anna you mother fucking bitch! You nearly killed me!" he said, catching his breath. By now people are staring and I'm laughing my ass off clinging like a Koala to my best friend's back. I shrugged and got down still giggling and hit his arm. "Yeah yeah. Oh and I got you a preasant." I said tossing him a batman spoon when he gave me that "don't even" look. "What the hell! No get it away from me!" he shreaked, throwing it somewhere. I shrugged and walked off a bit aheaf before turning and walking backwards. "Seen Zayn anywhere?" I asked him with an evil grin. He nodded and then smirked, "I'm not telling you where tho." he said and I gasped faking utter betrayal. We both laughed until I saw my way-to-hot-too-be-real friend walking down the hall. "That's okay I got other things in mind." I said slowly gravitaing her direction. "Hey sexy what's happening?" I asked her cooly once I was beside her. "Ugh. Some lamo lez thinks she can flirt with me. I think he name is... Annie? Or possibly Anna." she says as if she's talking to a guy friend. I acted appaled "No way! Is she at least hot?" I ask sarcastically. "Well she has black hair and red bangs. She's kinda punk. Her boobs ar gigantic. She's allso got blue eyes and is a bit taller then me." she describes and I chuckle. "She sounds like one atractive woman." I said with a smirk "Now will you make out with me under the stairs or do I have to tie you up?" I finished with a seductive tone. She giggled and turned to face me kissing my neck and looping an arm around my waist. And with that we headed to first class.

[after school]

I ran up behind Zayn and grabbed his sides making him scream in Liam's ear. They both jumped and turned around and glared. "Hey you two! Wanna head to Zayn's to so swimming? Yeah? Okay let's go." She said grabbing Zayn's hand and Liam's shirt dragging them with her. "He pissed in your coco? You only get pushy about swimming when someone pissed you off." Liam stated, Zayn nodding in agreement. Suddenly my body froze up and I fell on the rough sidewalk. Everything began to change. It wasn't sunny it was cold and rainy. My body felt frozen but I was laughing. Liam and I were jogging down the broken sidewalk and I caught something out of the corner of my eye. It was a shaking bundle of white and green. I stopped and turned to get a closer look. A boy sat on a stone porch in drenched clothing. He was in a white t-top and green shorts. His long black hair matted and flopped sloppily over his forehead. He was curld up, covered in cuts and bruises. For some reason he was familiar. I shuffled tward him as Liam stood off not wanting to get close. "H-hey are you alright?" I asked softly fighting my instinct to turn and run, fighting my shyness. He shifted and stared at me through half lidded eyes. They were a beautiful honey golden brown. "Can I have you're name?" I asked softer. "Z-ay-n" he managed so squeak out. He was shivering violently. I woundered how he didn't have hypothermia yet. "That's a nice name. I'm Anna." I said and then looked over my shoushoulder motioning for Laim to come over.
A bright yellow light peirced my eyes and made them sore. I looked around confused. "Anna?" a soft husky voice asked. I blinked confused and opened my eyes mett with a pair of honey ones. I lept forward and pulled Zayn into a death grip. "ZAYN!" I screamed happily. "Hey what happened?" he asked and I looked around realizing I was laying on his bed now. "Just another flashback." I said and looked down. "Of?" he said sitting down beside me. "Of the day we met." I said giving him a soft smile. Moments later i was asleep. I drempt that we were a family agian. Louis, Zack, and I.

---

Hey sorry this took so long. I was making up school work, then I got sick, so i had to make up more work, then i hade to take a test, after that i was my birthday. So here I am. 3 days after my birthday. Giving you an update.