chapter two

It's a Sunday and Louis and Harry sit in the car on the way to the store. The blue eyed boy told the dominate one this morning that he doesn't have art class on every Sunday, so he chose it to be the right time to go and get things needed.

The store isn't very crowded when they get there which is good, Louis doesn't do well with crowds. People annoy him to be quite honest. The two walk into the store and Harry is sure to tell him to behave while he's here. "I'm not afraid to spank you in the middle of the store, it isn't me who is being humiliated in a situation such as that," Harry warns before the two go inside. Louis just nods his head in understanding, gulping instead of speaking.

The blue eyed boy would occasionally wonder away when something catches his eye, but he would be dragged right back by Harry. Scolded for going without mentioning anything to him. He does it often though and it isn't really his fault. He just gets distracted very easily. He can't be blamed for that.

So it's only normal when Louis wanders away when he sees one of his best friends in the book isle, looking at what seems to be '50 Shades Of Grey'. "Sara!" He exclaims when he sees her, rushing up to give her a hug. He hasn't seen her in who knows how long, they had parted ways when high school ended.

The girl-Sara- looks up when she hears her name and beams at Louis when she notices him. "Louis! Long time no see bro, how have ya been?" She says excitedly, the book forgotten in her hand. They hug one another and Louis pulls back with a grin.

"All has been well my unicorn, all has been well. And how about you?" Louis says jokingly with a small wink. Sara laughs at the boy's weirdness, and shakes her head.

"I've been quite good, got myself a boyfriend. Been with him for about eleven months now," Sara smiles at the ground and sighs. Louis smile becomes soft.

"I'm happy for you, you deserve someone nice. Who's the lucky guy I'm hearing about? What's his name, address, and phone number. I need to know that way I can kill him if he ever hurts you," Louis winks and laughs, crossing his arms. "No but seriously, I'll kill him if he ever hurts you. Unicorn style of course, stab him with my horn. Like in that Supernatural episode," Louis trails off, getting distracted once again.

There's the sound of footsteps behind him, but he pays it no mind. That is, until the footsteps stop and someone wraps their arm around his waist. He turns around and smiles at Harry," Hi!" He exclaims, not noticing that the man doesn't look happy by any means. The arm around his waist tightens and Louis wiggles uncomfortably.

It takes all Harry has to be polite in front of the girl, he honestly is not in the mood for spanking Louis. Especially because it's only his second day. "And who might this be?" He asks through gritted teeth. Now Louis knows something is wrong, but he chooses to ignore it, going about as his happy self.

"This is Sara Page, my absolute best friend. Sara, this here is Harry Styles, my boyfriend," Louis smiles and Sara wiggles her eyebrows at him. A secret way of saying Harry is hot, Louis smirks and nods his head back at her in agreement.

Sara holds her hand out," I was never told that Louis has a boyfriend," she says nicely. Harry shakes her hand once and then pulls away quickly. Now Louis is becoming upset with Harry; thinking there's no reason for him to act in such a way.

Louis takes it upon himself to speak again, this time speaking a bit slower so that Harry hears every word he says. "Sara and I were just talking about her boyfriend. Whose name she has still forgotten to mention," that was his subtle way of saying, 'you forgot to tell me his name!'

She smiles and rolls her eyes at her friend. "His name is Niall, happy now?" She says sarcastically, placing a hand on her hip and pursing her lips.

Louis laughs and does the same thing- a bit harder because Harry has his arm around him, but he drops his hold when Louis does it-. "I can do it too sweetheart," Louis says sassily, flipping his hair back like a queen. Sara just laughs at him and stands normally, Louis doing the same thing. The green eyed lad that seems to be forgotten almost growls at the nickname Louis calls her, knowing that it was just a teasing gesture but still not liking it.

He takes Louis hand and smiles falsely at the girl across from them. "If you would excuse us for a minute," is all he says before he's roughly dragging Louis away and into another isle. Anger flaring inside of him. When the two are out of earshot and sight of the girl, Harry growls at Louis. "What the hell were you trying to pull back there?!" Harry whisper-yells angrily. Louis' eyes widen and he looks at him in confusion.

"What do ya mean?" Louis whimpers out, head tilted to the side in misunderstanding. He honestly doesn't know what he did wrong, and is confused as to why the man in front of him is so upset.

Harry rolls his eyes and clenches his fist. "For starters, you disobeyed me by wondering away again without my knowing. Why the hell did you do that, hmm?" Harry crosses his arms and glares daggers at the younger lad. Louis whispers again and bows his head, shrugging his shoulders. "Use you're words! Speak up Louis!" Harry booms, his voice loud and probably heard very well by Sara, whom still stands where they left her.

The younger boy is shaking by now," 'M sorry, I was just distracted. I haven't seen Sara since high school and got excited to see her. I promise not to do it again," Louis looks at Harry through his lashes. Though he is telling the truth about being distracted by seeing his friend, he is faking his submissive ways.

It isn't that easy to make him break, it's going to take so much more than that.

Green eyes soften some and lighten up a bit. Dark pink lips sigh and Harry nods his head. "I swear this is the last damn time I let you off the hook. I swear to god, I've never been so easy on a submissive before," Harry shakes his head in astonishment. By now, usually his submissive would have a purple bum and be standing in the corner at home with tear stains on their cheeks. He guesses that he's only going a little easy on Louis because he is naturally a dominate and it isn't as easy for him as it is for most other people. Also, he doesn't blame him for getting excited when he sees a friend that he hasn't seen in such a long time.

Louis smiles at him thankfully, eyes gleaming in what seems to be mischief, but Harry doesn't notice it. And if he does, he ignores it fully. "Thank you sir, I promise it won't happen again," Louis speaks in a soft and innocent voice. A small ghost of a smile playing on his lips. The dominate one just smiles back, thinking Louis was being truthful but also humored by it.

"Don't make promises you can't keep Louis, that will land you in a hard spot and I would hate for that to happen to you," His words are genuine and he speaks with authority and thoughtfulness. Like what says is something he learned by making the same mistake. Louis can't help but wonder, but he doesn't question him, just nods his head.

"Yes sir, I'll keep that in mind," And Harry doesn't scold him for speaking without asking, not really noticing it because he was lost in thought. Thinking about how this so so much easier than he imagined it to be. A piece of cream pie.