"Sorry, that was cute." He said in his flirty voice. I rolled my eyes but slightly blushed. I looked over at Laurance rolled his eyes a little bit. I wonder what that's about.

"Hey Laurance, Cadenza we haven't hung out in a while, do you want to hangout?" I asked him

"Yeah! That would be awesome!! How about you come over to my house I'm sure my parents would love to see you again." He said happily.

"Yeah it'll be like old times!" Cadenza said happily.

"Yeah! that would be awesome! I have to ask my dad first but, I'm sure he won't mind." I responded. Laurance nodded. The bell rang so we I threw away my lunch and headed to music class with Laurance.  We walked into class and sat down.

"Ok students today you will be pairing up with a partner of your chose BUT the have to be the opposite gender!" She told us. Many people groaned but I smiled and looked over at Laurance he looked at me and nodded. Yay!! A duet with laurance. "You have to pick a song by next week on Monday to perform with your partner, and make sure you show emotion!!!" She said happily.

I faced Laurance "So maybe when we hangout after school today we can also try and find a song to sing?" I asked. He nodded.

~After School~
I walked out of the school and sat down by the fountain and waited for Laurance.  He eventually came out of the school. "Finally, you ready slow poke." I laughed.

"Hey! I was stopped by a bunch of girls." He said awkwardly.

"You mean your Fanclub."I teased him. He doesn't like when I refer to them as that. He rolled his eyes playfully. "Anyway, where's Cadenza?" I asked as I looked around for her.

"She's going to meet us there she has to talk to a teacher about an assignment." He responded. I juat nodded my head as we started walking to his house. He suddenly stopped walking. "Hey Y/n can I ask you for some advice?" He said shyly.

"Yeah of course. What's up?" I said while we started walking again.

"So, I like this girl that I've known for a while now... I don't know if she feels the same way though...Do I just tell her how I feel or will it ruin our friendship?" He asked. This hurt me a little bit I don't know why It's probably because he hasn't told me about him liking someone. I just mentally shrugged.

"You should tell her, if she doesn't feel the same way and she is a true friend it won't ruin your friendship. If she likes you well then you ask her on a date" I said as I shrugged my shulder.

He sighed. "Thanks for the advice I'm just so scared." He got a little sad.

"Who is she?" I asked

He looked at me. "Promise you won't tell her?" He questioned. I nodded my head. "Aphmau." He sighed.

I stopped him and put my hand on his shoulder."Just tell her. If she doesn't feel the same way than you deserve someone better." I told him.

He smiled and hugged me. "Thanks." He responded. "We're here!" He pointed out.

"I can't wait to see your Hayden it's been forever!" I squealed. "Do you think they'll recognize me?" I ased worriedly.

He laughed. "I guess we'll see." He said while walking in the door.

"Oh my gosh Laurance actually brought home a girl."Hayden  he looked at me and went wide eyed. "Oh she's not just any girl, It's Y/n!!" He said excitingly. "It's been forever how are you!?" He asked.

"Hii, It's so good to see you!! I'm Good Eric adopted me!" I said happily.

"That's great I'm so happy for you!" Hayden said and gave me a hug.

"Okay well me and Y/n have to go pick a song for music class." Laurance said. I smiled at Hayden and walked upstairs following Laurance to his room. I've never seen his room before. We walked in his room, there was a lot of green.

"Nice room." I complimented.

"Thanks." He sat down on the bed. "So I was thinking maybe we can do....." (Song suggestions?)

~Cadenza coming home~
"I'm home!!!" Cadenza screamed. Me and Laurence just finished running through the song. Cadenza came upstairs. "My turn to hangout with her!" She said dragging me away.

"Hey!" Laurence said.

"You had her long enough!!" Cadenza screams back. I giggled. We went into her room and I fell in love with her room.

"Oh my gosh!!! I love your room!!!" I squealed.

"Thanks! Come here I've been working on something an outfit for a welcome home gift go try it on!" She squealed. I went into the bathroom and put it on it was so cute!

I walked out "I love it!! You should so make my outfit for homecoming!!!" I fangirled

I walked out "I love it!! You should so make my outfit for homecoming!!!" I fangirled. She laughed

"Thanks-" She was cut of by Laurance  coming in.

He looked at me. "Nice outfit it looks good on you." I saw a light blush on his cheeks. Hmmm wonder what that's about.

"We should watch a movie." He suggested. We all agreed.
A/n Hey guys so a longer chapter today hope you like it~😋
1561 words