3 | there's another wolf

Start from the beginning

Meilani paced back and forth in the woods while she waited for Allison to come meet her. Her thumbnail was practically chewed to nail bed at this point because of the added stress of Allison's grandfather. She thought when Peter died she would have less shit to worry about, especially with Scott and Allison both knowing about the supernatural world. If anything, she had more to stress about now than she did before Derek became Alpha. 

"Lani?"

Meilani stopped her pacing and turned to face the curly, brunette who made her way over. Much like Meilani, the brunette wore a dark beanie and jacket. It was forever cold at night in Beacon Hills, making it summer during the day and winter at night. "Alli, hey."

"Is everything okay?" Allison asked, concern evident in her tone. "Your text seemed urgent. Is it the full moon tomorrow night?"

"No, it's not that," Meilani replied, chewing on her lip as she felt bad needing to question Allison like this. However, she needed to know what exactly her and Derek would be dealing with. "Um, I just need to ask you something about your family. Your grandfather to be more specific."

Allison furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head. "Okay, but I don't really know him. He's just the guy that sends me checks in the mail every year for my birthday."