One condition

I thought about it for a while. Considering the safety of my island, the animals on and around it, and lastly myself. It was an incredibly tough decision to make. After I had made a decision I had thought about it for a few more seconds making sure it's what I really want to do.

"One condition." I break the silence with confidence.

"What?" she asks genuinely curious.

"No tests. No experiments. On me or my island." I state confidently.

"I can make sure of that." She promises.

"Okay. I need to grab some stuff from my island then we can head out. You can tell your friends that were here earlier about my decision." I inform her.

"I'll wait here." She says happily.

I get up and take a deep breath before heading in land to my waterfall. The walk there was quick cause it was more of a run. I wanted to get my stuff and get off my island. The sooner I got to where ever I would be staying, the sooner I could figure out my quickest exit routes in case she was lying. The smile that crossed my face was unstoppable as I got to my waterfall. Any fear or doubt about my decision melted away the closer I got to my home.

After entering my cave and admiring for one last time how the purple stones light up the usually pitch black cave, I head to grab my backpack. I filled it with clothes, an extra power stone, some of my wish slime, extra spell ingredients and my mermaid spell book. I looked around and grabbed a few toiletries that I hadn't packed along with my phone and phone charger just incase. I felt my leggings looking for my contacts but spotted them in a natural shelf in the cave. I put the dark brown contacts in and threw the case in my bag before I left the cave.

After the run back to the tree line where I left Romanova I saw her with four guys. Four good looking guys at that, but four untrustable guys. Nat was the first to notice me and waved me over. I smiled at her but stopped halfway to her. My smile fell as I spotted something that I never wanted to see again. Nat followed my gaze into the ocean and spotted the same Hydra ship that I did. I made the rest of the way over to her. I threw my bag down next to her and walked to just out of the waters reach.

I could feel everyone's curious gazes between me and the ship heading straight for my island. I was pissed. But not the kind of pissed that burns through your veins until you have to do something. The pissed that makes you shake with emotion and freeze anyone you see in their tracks. I took a deep breath and let the anger control my abilities. There wasn't a second between sounds of thunder as a storm formed almost instantly solely powered by my emotions. As I breathed out my breath was frosty against the usually warm air. Without even realizing it my hand had raised and formed a stop motion.

My powers being at their peak, started to very slowly weaken as the metal ship started to freeze from the inside out. Frost started to cover the outside of the ship as the engine was turned into dry ice. I didn't stop until I could hear the metal of the ship start to crack and dry ice filled the space in the cracks. I lowered my hand as my glare at the ship harded. I held my breath for a few seconds, when I released my breath was back to normal.

I smiled to myself before turning around and heading back to Nat. I grab my bag and smiled at her curious stare.

"What? I told you that I don't like people near my island." I defended nicly.

"Oh, we're gonna get along just fine." She informs me, which causes a smile to graze both of our faces, hers being more evil though.

"I am Director Nick Fury. I hope that you don't have a tendency to do that when angry for your roommates sakes." Nick introduces himself while outstretching his hand for me to shake.