Chapter 8

I walk back into my apartment.

I walk into my room and got ready for bed.

I look through comments on my Instagram posts and everyone is tagging me in a post by @SamGolbach I look at the post and it's the Sam from my apartment just in underwear.

I lay down and got out my phone. I looked through some of my comments on my last Instagram post and everyone was tagging Colby. What the hell?

I look at some of the comments and see most of them said

'Colby, DATE HIM'

I look through his account.

"What the actual fudge?"

I decided to follow him.

He followed me and I sigh.

"Why the heck does everyone want us to date?"

I look through his profile some more.

I sigh before closing my phone and going to bed.

I was looking through Kats Instagram now. I got tired and I went to bed.

I wake up and got ready for work.

I had a photo shoot today so I rolled out of bed and got ready for it.

I drove to work and started my shift.

The person doing the photo shoot wants to go to the ice cream place because they already got permission to. I give in and go.

A while a freaking camera crew came in everyone had to leave except the workers.

I look at Sam and smile a fake smile. We go to the back of the building for a few pictures and then go to the front.

I sigh

"So like what are we supposed to do now?" I ask one of my friends who works here with me.

The photographer tells me to take my shirt off for a picture and I protest with

"But it's cold it"

I laugh a little.

I roll my eyes and take off my jacket and shirt.

I walk into the back and get out my phone.

I take the pictures and finally put my shirt back on. We're done with the pictures so I go to the back where Sam is.

"Hey loverboy"

I look up

"You're not allowed back here. Employees only." I point to the sign.

I shrug.

"You're not working, it's fine"

I sigh

"What do you want?"

"Since everyone wants to see us together-"

He cuts me off.

"Nope. Not gonna happen. I'm not just going to be here so you can get more views."

I smile.

"You didn't let me finish, do you want to go on tour with me?"

I raise an eyebrow

"And why in the hell would I travel places with a stranger?"

"Pleaseeeee"

I asked sitting next to him.

"Why do you want me to go with you?"

"Because why not? Look,"

I say and give him my number on a piece of paper.

"If you want to go, text me. Think about it though"

I wink and walk out.

"Wha- ok then," I whisper.

I was friends with the people that took the photos and they saw what I did and keep teasing me about it.

I shoved the number in my pocket and walked back out front and waited until we were working again. My boss said that everyone would work the same amount of time as they were supposed to if Colby hadn't come in. So I was going to be here later than I needed to be and that pissed me off.