Chapter 1

The bold like this is Colby's Pov and The Italics like this are Sam's Pov

I wake up at 9am and decide I want ice cream for breakfast. I get out of bed and put on sweatpants with a blue hoodie. There's an ice cream shop just a few blocks down so I could walk. I brush my teeth and fix my hair so it looks at least desist. I grab my phone and keys to my apartment then walk out of my apartment.

I woke up and got ready for work. I got my uniform on and brushed my hair and teeth. I got in my car and drive to the ice cream shop.

When I get to the ice cream shop I see a boy with blonde hair standing there on his phone waiting for people. I go up to the counter to him and wait for him to notice me.

I look up and smile

"What can I get for you today?"

I smile a bit.

"A small vanilla cone"

I say and lay the money on the counter for him.

I nod and ring it up

"Can I get a name?"

"Colby"

I tell him and get a call from Jake. I answer it.

I nod and place his order in and serve other people before his was done

"Colby!"

I get the ice cream and smile at him then mouth the words "Thank you" to him.

I smile and nod.

"Jake, I can't do that. No, I'm not going-....... I think-..... No my channel is not gonna be full of you shiz, that's final"

I say and walk off from the ice cream place.

Channel? Disney channel?

I walk back to my apartment and see Jake texting me trying to get me to put a lot of ice cream in my tub.

After my shift was over I went back home and changed into some good clothes.

I go out of my apartment and since I wasn't paying attention and I was on my phone I bumped into someone making them fall down. I put my phone down in my pocket

"I'm sorry. I wasn't looking at where I was going"

I say and put my hand out for him.

I smile and grab his hand

"It's fine. I wasn't looking either."

"Aren't you the guy from the ice cream shop?"

I ask him when he stands up. He didn't let go of my hand as I ask him that.

I nod and realize I'm still holding his hand. I drop it and blush.

"What's your name?"

I ask him and put my hand down.

"Sam."

"Alright Sam. I have a question for you. I'm going to warn you it's pretty weird"

I raise an eyebrow

"Yeas?"

"Would you fill your bathtub up with ice cream for views?"

"Hells ya."

"Guess I'm buying ice cream now"

I smile

"Why are you putting ice cream in a bathtub?"

"My friend wants me to do it for my YouTube channel"

I tell him.

"YouTube channel?"

I nod.

"Yeah, it's dumb I know"

I laugh slightly,

"I have to see that. What's your channel called?"

"Oh god."

I joke.

"It's Colby Brock"

I nod and say

"I'll be sure to check it out, but I have to go, nice meeting you." I say and walk away.

"You too"

I say and walk out of the apartment complex.