Okie doki!!

So this one isn't as clear as the rest... it's one of those confusing ones. So I'll just use 2 dreams in this chapter instead of 1 HURRAY!!!! I'm being too kind :P

~~~~~~~~~

Random POV

Darkness...I can't feel a thing or see anything except for him. Who is him? I-I don't know, someone please help me.

My POV

Morgan Freeman walks up to me and says "YOUVE DONE THIS TO ME!!!!"

"What??? I haven't done anyth-" I reply and BAM!!! His head falls off and I pick it up. Morgan continues talking " you've never will see him" (this is my dream so it makes since for words to be mixed up)

I get puzzled, who

is him? I drop his head after I see it melting. (why are my dreams so crazy????) Morgan Freeman's body then grabs onto me and his head grows from the puddle and i freak out.

dream ends.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

My POV 

im looking over the edge of the building and i see little tiny people. I turn around and see a little girl in a white dress with her hair covering her face. 

"you should really go back to looking over the edge of this building," she says to me and looks up her face full of holes " before you go back to being me"

 i freak out and jump back. What did she mean being me?? I turn back around and look over the edge and see blood. The little girl creeps up on me and pushes me over. I fall and im about to hit the ground. All i hear is a creepy little laugh from her. I finally fall to the ground and a few seconds befor im about to hit it I wake up.

Dream ends