Dream 1

Ok so since this is my first dream entry im going to have to say. Please leave if you like to complete things and don't stop until it's finished. Cause that's how my dreams are. It takes 3 months for one dream to end. So yeah...ON WITH THE DREAM!

Dream one

(My friends names shall not be revealed so I'll use their Nick names) Jackie, Curly, and I were all at our school. It was after school yet during it. weird huh? Any way! Jackie sat next to me watching the sun set while Curly went to get something to drink... I think she called it "gurbafluba" Jackie then reached into her pocket and pulled out a pixie stick (that powder candy stuff) she then started to eat some and got on a sugar rush. Jackie then jumped up and ran inside the 6th grade hall. I chased after her saying "JACKIE!!! WAIT FOR ME GET BACK HERE!!!" Jackie then started laughing at me and she jumped spread her wings and flew away. I did the same.

A random kids POV

This test was hard... What did Captain Jack Harkness do while he wasn't near the doctor??? WHO THE HECK IS HE?!?! WE DIDNT GO OVER THIS LESSON!!! (btw I know what he does just don't go crazy here)

I looked right and saw a girl just jump into the air and spread her wings. Another one did the same... I pulled out my phone. This is totally going on Youtube!!

My POV

Jackie continued to fly away from me. getting further and further away until she was gone in a fog of smoke. I called out her name several times. She reached out and grabbed my mouth opened it and dumped the whole stick of the powder candy into my mouth. I then under stood what she was saying.

"Let's go get Curly and Death(Death is a girl) and bring them to our secret hideout!" Jackie said

I wanted to say "it's called a secret hideout for a reason." But what instead came out was "YEAH YEAH YEEAAHHHH!!!!!!!!" So we flew one to where Curly and Death were and swooped down and picked them up. Sort of like hawks. We even made hawk sounds.

After this everything became a blur and I woke up...