𝐒𝐈𝐗 » 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

Start from the beginning

"Mhm─ JAMELL!" He screamed pulling his hand away from his length making the water around him splash around, he put his hand on his chest breathing heavily. "The fuck a-are you doin' here so early?" He asked, a little embarrassed.

"I wanted to scare you. This what you do now? Im surprised." He licked over his lips glancing over the boys body. Reason why he's surprised is because the jahseh usually went out to have sex instead of touching himself.

"Yeah?" It came out as if he was questioning, he knew that he could be comfortable jamal so he tried to shake that nervous feeling off. He relaxed back in the water looking back at the man. "Are you gonna stay in here?" Sinking deeper in the water not wanting his hard length to be out in the open.

"Mhmm, you need a hand?"

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Jamell tugged at jahseh's dick like his life depened on it, the boy was squirming around under his touch feeling his second nut approaching. His moans seemed to get louder as his throbbing dick was getting harder if that was even possible.

"You gon make me c-cum again melly." Throwing his back on the shower wall mouth going agape, the brownskin man chuckles seeing the man like this.

"You wanna cum again seh?" He questioned now stroking his dick in a leisurely pace still keeping a tight grip on him, jah only moaned in response clawing at his wet sleeve shirt. "I said, do you wanna cum again?" Looking at the head seeing more precum oozing from his slit.

"Yes! Nigga damn." The breathless boy says curling his toes squeezing his eyes tighter, anticipation getting higher and higher; the boy above him only nodded not liking the tone of his voice. Bringing his slippery fingers over to his tip keeping attention on it to make him nut faster.

Moans and fapping noises surrounds the bathroom the more jahseh was close to climax, the water was now cold but his body was hot so he didn't pay attention to it. Jamell on the other hand was loving every second of it wondering how jahseh would take him.

But little did he know.

"Im f-finna cum!" He warned whining. This only made melly go faster than he was already going, the boy whimpers trying to push him away.

"Let that shit go." Jamell said leaning up laying kisses apon his jawline, jahseh moans loudly almost sounding feminine when he felt his hot sticky cum erupt from his dick getting on both of them.

"You really beat my dick s-so good. I can't even feel my left leg."

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Jahseh looked around the room squinting his eyes at pryce whom keep his distance from kentrell, he suspected something was up with again. He knew something had to happen since the party because the two young man haven't even said a word to eachother, more like pryce hasn't said anything, noticing that they still kept the rings on. He wasn't gonna question them though, he'd would wanna figure out on his own.

He had been peeping their relationship. He found it kinda werid how they where so attached to eachother, how close they were. Don't get him wrong, bestfriends are close but not as close as them. He thinks there probably something more than bestfriends, something like him and stokeley had. Pryce and kentrell had some type of relationship like them. Which made him suspect they have a 'thing'.