chapter 10

Not  edited
Shais //POV

My baby girl is born she looks just like me and adorable. I named her Beatriz. Shiloh wanted to name her Sasha Grey but I said no I want her to be baby Beatriz.

"Okay" says the doctor "you may take her in a week when you're done with the hospital " he says.

"Thanks" I say baby Beatriz is going to be happy than ever in this new life.

A lot off people come to visit me and Beatriz. The person that I have been waiting the most is Theo James he will probably is having something to bring like he always is ,Now that I think about it. Little Beatriz has the same color of Beautiful eyes and pink cheeks. Most people noticed and told me too.

Theo's // POV

Ansel told me that Shais baby is called Beatriz. And that she looks the same as her but has the same color of eyes as me and pink cheeks.

I just went to the store and bought a pink hat with Beatriz name on it she's going to like it. But I know Shiloh is going to suffer when they compare the baby to me.

As head to the hospital I see paparazzi in the entrance for some reason. So I just parked my car and... 'Oh Theo James what do you think about Shais baby' said a paparazzi yeah,yeah they all agree excited.

"Well that I am happy the baby was born healthy and that she looks more. Like her mom why wouldn't she" I said. And then I headed to the inside of the hospital.

Hi I said I am looking forward to see Shailene woodly. Of course follow me please. As I follow everyone is looking at me and then they brake in to whispers.

"Here we are " The nurse said "you may go in " . "Thanks "I said with a smile.

I go in and I see the gorgeous shai and Beatriz." Hey " I said "Oh My God Theo hey I thought you will never visit " she said." I have a gift for Beatriz you should open it " I say , " You didn't have too really , thanks . she said. And she did she opened it " Aww  that's so sweet of you it will look nice on her"
" yeah she will. I say

Looking at both of them I wish there were my home , My Family, and my lover.