21

Hey guys I finally had an idea for another chapter from reading some other joker x reader fanfics. Let me know what you think because it basically skips the whole voices part now. ❤💙🌹🌹

~Celestes p.o.v.~

I was sitting in mine and jokers shared room as the voices had finally stopped being as loud. You look around for joker and sigh then smirk some and shout at the top of your lungs. "DAAAAAADDY!" You yell out and wait patiently as you hear the sound of running up the stairs and the door flies open. "Yes, kitten?! Are you okay?!" He asked worriedly and went straight to you picking you up.  Once I was in his arms again I smile wrapping my legs around his waist and putting my face in the crook of his neck. He raised his eyebrow then started chuckling. "Oh, kitten. We're you just wanting to be in my arms again?" He asked and started to walk out the door to the living room with her in his arms. "Yea. You weren't in the room. I needed to get your attention somehow." I said and stayed in his arms smiling.

~Jokers p.o.v~

I smile and sit on the couch holding her close and sigh some. "Kitten I have things to do today but you can come with me if you want. You just have to wear your collar and leash so I don't lose you." He said softly and held the collar close to her neck. She nodded and lifted her head some can put it on her. Putting the collar on her he smiled and sat her on the couch as he went to get dressed. "Okay, we will go as soon as I get dressed."

There you are, guys! It's not that good and I'm sorry but let me know what you think. Love ya all! ❤💙🌹🌹