20

Greetings my readers. A big thank you to all of you. Seeing the notifications from you all means a lot. And seeing where we are ranked helped me decide to write this chapter. A small preview: y/n and joker go back to the hideout and you still hear the voices. Not wanting to leave Jokers side you start developing certain feelings. And away with the chapter!

Y/N held onto joker tightly as the voices continued to talk. "You're nothing. Pathetic. Waste of space." The voices screamed and started crying. Joker held her close and tried to comfort her. "Now now kitten you need to ignore them. They arent telling the truth to you." He whispered into her ear. "I got you." Somehow comforting y/n slowly stops crying and closes her eyes. "I'm not leaving your side." She mumbled as she drifted to sleep in his arms.

~Jokers p.o.v~

I hear her mumble something as she falls asleep. I carry her to her room laying her on the bed and taking my shirt off laying beside her. I feel her nuzzle into my chest and I smile some knowing the voices had stopped for the time being. "Sleep well kitten." I mumble as I too fall asleep. As the night goes on I hear wolves outside making it hard to stay asleep. Looking over at Y/N to see if she was still asleep or not I see her smile in her sleep. This being the first time in a while I seen her smile I get up and take a picture of her sleeping. "Cute." I mumble then head downstairs getting some snacks. I pass frost and he looks at me worried. "Sir are you sure it was a good idea to throw her in the acid? She cant possibly be like you and it wont kill her." He said as I held snacks. "I'm sure. It's the only way she would understand. Now shit up and help me with these snacks." I growl and start walking upstairs with him carrying the snacks setting them on a table by her bed. "Now get out frost." I said and he left leaving me alone with the sleeping y/n and the snacks.

~Your p.o.v~

Y/N wakes up and sees the snacks. Smiling some she hears the shower and slowly go to the bathroom. "Thank you." She said to joker as he wrapped a towel around him. "For?" He asked confused looking at her. She pointed to the snacks and I acted innocent (which failed miserably). She started to laugh and she hugged him. This catching him off guard he slowly hugged back and smiled.

There you have it. Sorry itd not that good but I tried. Let me know what you think ♥️💙🌹🌹