11

Hi guys well this chapter is dedicated to softpastelmoon they gave me encouragement to try to do another chapter. I hope you enjoy this. ♥️💜🌹🌹

"You can come out when you learn to behave!" He growled before slamming the door and locking it.

You slowly crawl onto the bed and softly cry. You were terrified. The greatest villain had kidnapped you and called you a pet. What will he do to me? You thought to yourself as you fell asleep crying.

~Jokers p.o.v~

I sat in my office watching Y/N through the cameras and sighed. I didnt want to do this to her but she left me no choice. As I turned the all the cameras off but one I decided I'd go in the room instead of staying alone in mine tonight. I got to her room and silently unlocked the door going kn and laying next to her in her bed. I wrapped my strong arms around her and held her as I drifted off to sleep.

~Your p.o.v~

You feel the bed drop some as someone layed down next to you but you stayed asleep. Suddenly you feel strong protective arms wrap around you holding you close to their chest. You stayed asleep and softly breathed until it was morning. As you wake up you see who the arms belong to and you slightly blush. The joker was cuddling me?! You think surprised and try to move without waking him. You manage to get up and start to walk away. "Where do you think you're going kitten?"

~Jokers p.o.v~

"Where do you think you're going kitten?" I ask sitting up some my shirt half open. "N-nowhere." She said softly and say in a chair at the desk. I watched her and layed back down some. "Why are you in here?" She asked clearly confused on why I was in the same room with her. "Because I want to be." I said simply and yawned. Scooting over i pat the spot next to me for her to come lay back down. She slowly and reluctantly went back to the bed and layed with me.

~Your p.o.v~

You didnt exactly trust him but yoh layed back down next to him. "I'm sorry about last night kitten. I was upset." He said softly and made you lay your head on him. Surprisingly you liked layong your head on his chest. You hear his heartbeat and smiled some but then frowned. "Why do you call me kitten and why did you have me kidnapped?" You asked a bit upset. "Because you're my pet now kitten I wanted you so I got you. Dont worry. I'll treat you good. Only time you'll be punished is if you misbehave. If you want anything I'll get it for you." He said stroking your hair making you sigh softly. "Now come kitten get dressed and come downstairs for breakfast." He said getting up and walks out of the room leaving the door unlocked.

There you have it guys. A new chapter. I hope you enjoy it. ♥️💙🌹🌹