2

Hiya loves. So a quick author's note. I will bring joker in this chapter. I will have his point of view as well so this may not end well in the writing department. But anyways. I give you chapter 2. ♥️💙🌹🌹

As Celeste drives to school she passes a purple Lamborghini and sits next to it while the light is red. She looked over to the car and sees that the windows are darkly tinted. Shrugging softly and look away unknowing of who's inside. 

~Jokers p.o.v.~

I was in my purple Lamborghini when the light turned red. Not really seeing anyone around I actually stopped instead of speeding through it. When I turned and saw a car pull beside me. Me being me I almost sped off, that was until I saw who was driving. She was the most beautiful person I have ever saw. As she stared at my car I got a good look at her. Her long hair looked beautiful. What are you thinking?! I thought to myself. I, the clown prince, couldn't possibly be thinking like this.

~Celestes p.ov.~

She stops looking at the car and starts to drive the rest the way to school. Once she gets to school you see Lily. Waving to her and smiles walking into the school. "Hey, Celeste," Lily said when you get to them. "Hey, girl." She said back. "Guess what," Celeste said excitedly. "What?" Lily replied arching her eyebrow. "My parents are gone on another business trip." You said with an evil grin on your face.

Hiya loves. Well here's chapter 2. Let me know what you think. If you have any ideas for the story please let me know. I will be glad to read them and try to contribute them to the story. Until next time loves. ♥️💙🌹🌹