"Camz dont worry Im all good"You said laughing. She kissed your cheek and smiled.

"So what did you do when we were away?" Lauren asked. What do I say?

"Erm well I was watching tv and I-I erm got back with Alex?" You said looking down. Her name made you feel sick. You looked up and saw all of them looking angry,surprised and disappointed. That night you had a lot of explaining to do.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

It had been a week since Alex had hit you and everytime the girls went out she would come and beat you even more. You were sitting with all the girls watching TV and decided to try and explain to Lauren why your phone was broke and why you were ignoring Camila.

"Lauren I uh I need to speak to you about the new song we were talking about" You said looking at Lauren. She looked back at you confused, but you smiled as she caught on.

"Ah! Yeah okay well we can talk by the pool because I really need fresh air" You laughed and nodded. You slowly got up and followed her to the pool.

"Right cut the bullshit.Whys your phone broken and why are you ignoring Camz?" She said. You looked down.

"I erm got into a fight with Alex yesterday and threw my phone against the wall and Alex said I need to keep my distance from her" You said lying. Both were bullshit and you knew it.

"I said cut the bullshit Y/N! Not tell me more!" She shouted and you flinched. She grabbed you and hugged you.

"Whats wrong? You cant get a sore back from the gym?" She said. You felt your eyes sting and once she let go you pushed her in the pool.

"Y/N!" She screamed. You laughed and started to run away. Even though it hurt like hell you didnt want the Jauregui to catch you. But she did and she started laughing.

"Thats not funny!" She said catching her breath with laughing and holding onto you.

"If it wasnt funny why are you laughing?!" You replied laughing even more. She looked at you and started to tickle you. She knew tickling you was one of your weak spots. You started to laugh even more then you fell to the ground. You were lying on your front and your top moved up showing your bruises. Then Lauren stopped tickling you.

"Holy Shit! Y/N What the fuck happened to your back?!" She shouted. You turned around and looked at her. She pulled you up and looked at you. You started to cry and explained how Alex had been hitting you. Camila walked in and you two stopped hugging and you turned around to see Camila and Alex. You were about to say something went you felt something pull you towards it and smack you right across the face. You looked at it and it was Alex while your cheek started to sting.

"Y/N!" you heard a voice shout and it was Lauren. Lauren pulled you from Alexs grip and punched her in the stomach. You held your cheek and looked away. Camila stood there shocked by what was happening. After the stinging in your cheek had stopped you looked at Alex and Lauren fighting. You could see Laurens nose bleeding.

"Camz call the police!" You had had enough. First she had abused you for over a week for no reason and now she was hurting your best friend. You saw Camila on the phone and Lauren on the floor. You went over to Alex but before you could react she had kicked you to the floor. The only thing you could think of was getting Dinah. Lauren got back up and continued to fight Alex. You crawled to where the house phone was and got up. You looked at Lauren and she nooded, knowing what you were doing. You looked through the phones phonebook until 'Dinah' came up. You called her number and waited. You looked at the fight going on and this time Alex was on the floor then Camila ran over to you.

"Theyll be here in 5" She said. You nodded and heard Dinah answer.

"Hello?" She said.

"Dinah! You need to come back! Laurens in a fight with my girlfriend or ex! Whatever come and help!" You said panicking.

"Good thing im right outside then! Ill be there in a sec dawg calm down" You heard her say before the line went dead. You held Camila in your arms so she wouldnt get hurt and thats when you saw Dinah run through and take Alex off Lauren. You smiled seeing Dinah kick and hit Alex so she could feel the pain she put you through.

"Alright everyone calm down! Its the police! Wheres the girl that started the fight?!" You saw two men drag Dinah off Alex. You pointed to Alex and they picked her up and arrested her for starting the fight and domestic abuse. You let go of Camila and walked to Lauren. You bent down not caring how bad it hurt. You looked at her and started crying as she took your hand and wiped away your tears.

"Dinah help me get her up" You heard Camila say and saw Dinah nod then help Lauren up.

"Thank you so much Lauren" you said. She smiled and you smiled back.

"No problem" She said. You felt arms wrap around you and when you looked it was Camz. You laughed. Thats when Normani and Ally walked in.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" Normani shouted running over to Lauren. Lauren laughed and pointed at you.

"Did you do this?!" She said walking over to you.

"No it was my ex!" you said.

"Was that the girl getting dragged away by the police?" Ally asked you before helping Dinah sit Lauren down.

"Yeah" you said hugging Camila.

"Why did she even hit Lauren?"Normani asked helping clean Lauren up. Lauren didnt want to talk she just left it to you to explain. You let go of Camila and lifted your top slightly, turning around, showing the bruises. You started to cry and Camila ran up, hugging you again.

"Woah" Was all Normani could say.

________________________________________________

"You know your gonna have to tell Camz you like her?" Lauren said.

Lauren and you were in her room. Lauren was lying in bed with bruises covering her whole body.

"I know" You said. You had told the girls all about what Alex had done and they all started to cry.

"Go do it now" She said. You laughed and got up, why not give it a try? you found out that Alex was getting 20 years in jail because its not the first time she had been arrested for domestic violence. You walked to Camilas room and knocked. She turned around and looked at you.

"Come in" She said. You got all nervous and sat down on her bed.

"Erm-Camz I erm need to tell you something" You looked down playing with your fingers. You felt the bed sink down a little bit and you felt someone grab your hand. You looked up and saw Camila smiling.

"Just tell me. What is it?" She said. You sighed and looked at her.

"Im falling for someone...And its you" You said. Suddenely you felt a pair of soft lips on yours and realized it was Camilas so you kissed back. You felt a buzz of electricity go through your body and in that moment everything was perfect.

"Im falling for you too. So catch me?" She said looking at you. You nodded and kissed her again. You pulled back when air became an issue.

"Camila will you be my girlfriend?"You asked. She smiled and nodded furiously then pecked your lips and smiled.

"Y/N a hundred times yes!" She said smiling. You smiled widely and heard clapping coming from the door. You turned to look at the door and saw the girls standing there smiling. You and Camila looked at each other and laughed.