Me&U - Shareef O'Neal

ok guys i know i do this every time

*nobody:
*me: hey y'all so this is my last imagine after this i'm done
*3 months pass*
*me: hey guys i'm backkkkk

omg anyway this is a request for Elaine she requested a Shareef O'neal imagine so here it issss.

ALSO... its a bad bitch summer u heard me! What is going on in y'all lives? Anyone got a man.. (if u do gimme some pointers like what) also idk why y'all are still reading my imagines i told y'all they are trash

ALSO y'all know my fine husband Rui Hachimura. Idc idc idccc I loved this man since he was a freshman at Gonzaga now he making it big playing for the wizards and y'all wanna be on him BYEEEE (nah i'm jp BUT ALSO I'M not)

I KNOW Y'ALL SEEN MY OTHER HUSBAND TAYMOR GOT 55 YEARS.
this shit really hurt my heart i know some of y'all gonna say he deserved it, crime = time. ard yea. but still i'm still hurt and nothing is gonna change that.

also cameron boyce man. i really have nothing to say i think i cried all the water out my body. but if any of yall want to talk to grieve im here for u ok. we can start a groupchat or just message on wattpad. but i learned u gotta talk about your grief <3

~

you hadn't seen shareef in weeks due to him traveling for the summer league, but tonight you were going to see him at Josh's birthday party at this hotel.

(OK IF Y'ALL DON'T KNOW JOSH CHRISTOPHER UR MISSING OUT HE IS SO CUTE AND FINEENENENENENE)
back to our regularly scheduled program

both of you texted, facetimed all that but you missed your baby and nothing compared to seeing him in person.

"girl if you don't get off your phone and get ready we have 1 hour until it starts!!" your friend maya comes in your room with her hands on her hips.

"but i just started eating these hot cheetossss plus nobody ever arrives on time for a birthday party," you say not even looking up at her.

you: i miss u more :(
reef💙: stop baby ima see u tonight ok?

"I-.. first of all, both of you are so cringy. and let's go cause i don't want to hear josh's mouth when we showing up 30 mins late cause of your sexting!"

"sexting FUCK-" you can't even finish your sentence because she yanks you off the bed. 

"alexa play money by cardi b," maya says.
playing money by cardi b.

my bitches all bad my niggas all real
"I RIDE HIS DICK IN SOME BIG TALL HEELS" you scream laughing while jumping up and down.
maya pushes you laughing along "damn ok get it sis!"

after you both magically get ready within an hour you head to josh's party.
when you get in the hotel suite it's already a little packed with 20 or so people there.

you and maya make your way to josh who is sitting by the food table with his friends.
"hey bestieeee" she says going up to him with open arms. they both embrace and they rock side to side laughing.

"bestie my dick" you say laughing. you knew they both liked each other smh.
"i heard you bitches was looking for me, bitch here i go" she says turning to look at you. (pls tell me y'all laughed)

you laugh and then it's your turn to hug josh.
"i'm glad u could make it. maya told me you were a little dickpressed" he says then starts laughing.

you spin around to see maya glaring at him.
"this is why i'm taking your gifts back" you say crossing your arms.
"hold up.. GIFTS oh man i was just joking come here bestie" he says hugging you again and all of you start to laugh.

"where my hug at?" (i'm sorry but this is so funny cause boys stay saying this. im crying while writing)
you spin around to see jaylen and asdfghjkl

you smile really wide and put your hand over your mouth.
"my baby" shareef says in his deep, sexy voice. he embraces you in a big, warm hug and you two stand there hugging.

"and where my love at baby" you hear jaylen say.
you start to laugh and pull away from shareef.
"yo shut up" he says but you go and give jaylen a hug anyway.
"of course i missed you the most jay duhhh" you say. 
"girl you treat me so good" he says laughing.

"alright come on" shareef says pulling your hand away.
"that's alright cause me and josh getting some tonight too" jaylen says.

josh and maya gone tho.. hehe.

shareef pulls you across his lap sideways as he sits on a fluffy one seat couch.
he puts his hand around your waist and puts his face in the side of your neck. (i'm ticklish so i would be laughing)

"girl you don't know how much i missed you"
"yea?" you say smiling and looking into his eyes.
"stop playing you know i did." he says laughing. "you gonna give me a back massage like you promised?"

you laugh softly thinking back to that moment on facetime "aw shit you remember that..."
"hell yes i do, i remember all the things you said you was gonna do. tonight, you big stepping"

"we big stepping tonight??" you hear jaylen say before you can respond.
he has josh under his arm who is holding a glass of champagne. you and shareef laugh like crazy.
who gets drunk off champagne???

"i know y'all not drunk right now" shareef says moving you off his lap.

"i woke up in CHRIS BROWN'S BODDDYYYY" jaylen sing/shouts.

"jo jo joanna" josh says swirling his hips and sticking his tongue out.

you start dying laughing trying to find your phone so you can start recording the shenanigans.
"nah come on baby let's go somewhere private" shareef says.
"come on we got the rest of the summer together let's have fun tonight" you say bringing him to the dance floor aka middle of the room.

he gets behind you and wraps his arms around your waist putting his head on your shoulder.
a circle starts to form around the middle of the floor and you see maya and some boy dancing together to Pure Water by Migos.
"damn all our friends wildin tonight"
"smh wait until josh sees this. he gonna have a fit"

"his loss" shareef says spinning you around. "you know what I haven't done once since i got back in california?"
"had mcdonald's, see your dog, piss," you start listing stuff.
"no fool" he kisses you slowly holding your face in his hands.

"man i love you"
"yea we leaving come on"

[ The End ]

y'all know the drill i know i'm not an amazing writer at all so please give me feedback (bad or good) because i want to improve.

what's y'all favorite song right now? :)
mine is: Baby I'm Yours by Breakbot. Some of y'all may know it from tiktok it goes like this.
"your wish is my command...." yea that one lol.

bye guys i love you all and thanks for reading :) see u in another 3 months lmao.