trae young - 😏

but hold up how come i didn't know his real name is Rayford Trae Young.

THANK ME AT THE END OF THIS IMAGINE OKURR :)))

a request. @24kNiqueBreezy

~

you knew trae like the back of your hand. so when you woke up at 8 am and hear him in the bathroom rustling instead of on his morning run, you just knew that nigga was sick.

every time he gets sick he tries to hide it from you. apparently it's not "manly" to get sick but wtf its not "manly" if he dies from illness. plus you didn't mind taking care of your baby, that's your job.

"trae" you call out softly since it's still early in the morning.
he continues rustling, he must not have heard you.
"trae.." still nothing.

"imma kill him" you mumble and slide out of bed. sick ass nigga, disturbing your sleep and won't even answer you when you call him.

you go into the bathroom to see trae with tears in his eyes looking in the cabinets for something.

you sneak up behind him, wrap your arms around his waist and put your head on his back. "baby what's wrong?" you ask. whatever it is, it must really be bothering him.

he stops searching for the object and places his hands on the sink and leans on them. you hug him tighter and you can hear him trying to control his breathing.

"it's ok baby you don't have to tell me. i'm here for you regardless" you say and rub circles on his stomach.

"no, i- no. i can't believe i-. no i have to find it" his says and wipes his tears.

you turn him around so he is facing you so you can wipe his tears.
"trae baby, it's ok just tell me what it is. i can help you find it".

he looks down at you and smiles softly.

then he reaches in his sweatpants pocket and pulls out a box and gets on his knee.

y'all gotta read😭😂
"Y/n you are my personal sun because you always light up my day. You don't like fast food but you always popeyes. You've supported me since acne and lunchables. Will you marry me baby, and make me the happiest man in this bathroom?"

you cover your mouth and laugh cause he is dumb as hell.
"trae you're the only man in this bathroom!" you say and slap his shoulder.

you both laugh as tears start to form in your eyes, "but yes, yes i will marry you, you a clown but i love you"

he laughs and gets up, slips the ring on your finger and kisses you.
"sorry i had to fake cry i didn't know how to propose, i just wanted it to be intimate you know like me and you, but not a big thing."

"so you ask me to marry you in our bathroom?" you smirk at him.
"hehe... i love you" he says scratching his head.

[ The End ]

🤓 <— that's my favorite emoji.

what's y'alls? and none of y'all better comment the eggplant emoji😂