mikey williams

you're sitting in class staring at mikey williams.
he is so fine...

you've had a crush on him for some time now but so did half the school. one thing they didn't have was josh christopher as their best friend.

josh didn't know you had a crush on him but you were trying to think of the right time to let him know. after all... josh has the biggest mouth in the world 🫤.

you had to play your cards right.
there are two options.
1) eventually shoot your shot
or
2) have josh set you two up.
lord knows the second option would be a headache.

"uhh hello" josh taps on your elbow interrupting your string of thoughts.
"yes?" you respond looking at josh.

he pouts and crosses his arms, "nevermind, don't talk to me."
"josh i'm sorry"
"no you're not"
"i am i promise, i was just thinking of something. i wasn't ignoring you"

"pinky swear?" he replies stinking out his finger.
"yes pinky swear," and you two cross fingers.

"what's on your mind? tell dr. gup"
you put your hand over your mouth holding back your laugh. "don't ever call yourself that again, but i will tell you after class."

honestly you shouldn't have said anything because josh is so impatient. for the duration of class he's texting you possible topics it could be about.

josh: me?
josh: as in... u like me?
josh: i mean...look ur like my baby sis
josh: i'm not saying ur ugly, ur actually bad but ...
you: josh pls 😭😭😭😭
josh: so not me?
josh: u got a job? ur transferring? u getting a bbl?
you: i'm tryna focus sir😒
josh: Bffr u cant just do that to me
you: who taught u bffr...

as soon as class is done josh packs his stuff, takes your laptop and puts it in his bag...smh his impatient ass.

before y'all get out the door he sees mikey.

"waddup mikey" he greets him and they do their handshake.
"hey," you say.

He reaches his fist out without saying a word and you fist bump him. Damn... ok then.

"see you at practice," mikey says walking away.

"okay so tell meeeee" josh whines as y'all are walking to get food.

well after that interaction maybe you should just lie to josh. but would he know you're lying? josh is kind of slow.

"well my mom is getting a new dog and she won't let me help her pick out the breed so it's frustrating"

josh looks at you, "go head and log out for me."
you look back at him and laugh, "stop speaking in meme please."

"you know i had to double ittt" he says putting his arm over your shoulder laughing. "but seriously tell me the truth."

"well i have a crush but i don't know if i want you to meddle."
"meee? meddle? girl you know i could never"

you look at him before you both bust out laughing.
"but who is it? someone i know..."
"yes but josh sometimes you helping doesn't help"
"look i didn't know cade cunningham just wanted to fuck" he said. "i thought he was in it for the long run"

mhm sure.

"well let me think about it"
"COME ONNNNNN"
"just wait" you reply before going to your notes app and typing the word 'mikey'.

you hand him the phone and he looks at it. then he looks at you, then back at the phone, then at you.

"MIKEY? THAT NIGGA?" he says loudly.