~ 7 ~

Omg Jin as a girl is so pretty I'm mind blown 🤯 😍👆 Of course tho he's way more stunning and handsome as he is 😳😍🔥

"B-but please! I'm doing everything you ask of me without questioning it! Please, I beg you, let her go."
Taehyung did his best to sound confident, but his voice came out rather shaky as he trembled uncontrollably.
The other just stared at him dead serious,

"You're not being worked hard enough."

H-huh?
Taehyung lost it.

"I'm not being worked hard enough you say? Then explain why I end up staying behind even after the working hours I'm being payed for! Explain why I haven't quit this shitty job yet! You said if I stayed here and kept my mouth shut you'd leave us alone, I told you we won't report anything to anyone, we just want a peaceful life!"

The other grabbed Taehyung's wrist harshly, but he didn't even whimper. Instead he yanked his hand away and stormed out the CEOs office.

When he got back to his group of friends they were all curious about why he'd been called there, but Taehyung laughed it away and always spoke of other things, entertaining everyone with his goofy behaviour.
Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung were guessing the capital cities of countries as a game, and though Jin was joined in he felt the need to leave and speak to Namjoon.
What was happening to Taehyung worried him deeply, he could see behind those fake boxy smiles even though they were adorable.

"I'll be back guys."

Namjoon heard a knock on his door and pressed the button to let it click open. Jin rushed in as soon as it did and shut it securely behind him, making sure there was no one around that would eavesdrop... but of course the door could only stop the living.

"Hey, you alright?" Namjoon casually smiled but Jin just walked straight up to his desk and said directly,

"I'm here to talk about Taehyung."

Namjoon's features became distressed.

"I know what you're about to say. Trust me I don't know much, but for sure there's something between the CEO and Taehyung. He just ordered me to hand over more tasks to Taehyung, it's like he's being made to pay back for something. The poor boy he's always so tired but his smile never fades and he always completes everything with the best of his ability. I did once ask but ever since I'd been strictly condemned to not investigate further. Sorry Jinnie."

"He stopped you but he never stopped me, and I'm going to find out what's going on. Besides this CEO is such an old man he's bound to expire soon."

"Don't say that-"

"What? Don't say the truth? Anyway see you at home babe." Jin walked out without forgetting the flying kiss.

Jk Pov

I listened closely rather shocked at the conversation I'd just overheard and even though I don't know Taehyung too well I immediately felt deep concern.

Time to find out who this CEO actually is.

***
Author Pov

As per usual Jungkook was bothering Taehyung who was sure taking his sweet time to collect all his things so they could leave to his home. A couple of times he'd managed to scare the other by appearing randomly beside him, but Taehyung was being no fun this time. Rather he seemed lost in his thoughts, and Jungkook got bored so he just stood on the side of the room watching Taehyungs every move.
Not before long he too was soon lost in his thoughts, but it was all about Taehyung.

"Oh please forgive your uncle Taehyung... I'm only trying to protect you from your sister. I hope one day you'll realise."

When Jungkook had gone exploring to kill time he'd found the CEO's office, who was unexpectedly crying. That was the CEO, who must be Taehyung's uncle. If he was trying to protect Taehyung why the extreme hatred. And who is his sister? Is she dangerous?

"HELLO?!"

"H-huh? Oh you're done now."

Taehyung had his briefcase in one hand, the other he'd been waving in Jungkook's face like a maniac, which had no effect until now.

"Come on let's go."

"Yeah."