My hands were still on the wheel but Evan's own were braced tightly over them. My eyes were opened to their full extent... I almost lost my life tonight... If wasn't for Evan, I'd have been in my first accident.

     We were in a really awkward position and his hair was all up in my face. It was really soft and really nice but my brain was still frozen shut. Evan then lets out a deep breath, fixes himself in the passenger seat and then rubs his hands roughly against his face.

     "It almost happened again, just my luck," He says, arguing with himself. I quickly snapped out of my daze.

     "I-I-I..... T-That was s-scary," I say out of the blue, managing to get a few words out. His head snaps into my direction. His face was blank but his eyes were relieved. I don't know what the relief was about but it kind of warmed my heart a bit to not see him beating himself down.

     "Can you drive us to where we were going or do you want me to take the wheel?" His question was plain but sounded so forced. Shaking my head, I took a deep breath, trying to wipe away all what just happened only a few minutes ago. Bracing myself to take off, I reply, "Y-Yeah I can manage. B-By the way, where are you headed?"

     He strapped back on and then told me where he was going. I understood what he said but suddenly I felt my body begin to give way and hurt even more now. The was his body weight was pressed against me earlier irritated my injuries.

     "Oh, we're headed the same place then," I say, speaking mostly to myself because my speech didn't leave my lips in stutters. I always stuttered when I'm not comfortable or confident enough to approach a person. Yes, as you may have guessed, Evan is one of those persons.

     "You live in this neighborhood too?" His voice sounded so excited for some reason. I didn't want to tell him that no, I lived at the poorest neighborhood on the other side of town.I didn't want him to think low of me for some reason. So, I decided to lie, lie about where I lived. I wasn't ashamed about anything but I couldn't bring myself to tell him.

     "Yeah, since when I was a kid," I say, stealing a glance at him and taking in a gulp. It wasn't much of a lie because some of it was true. I actually am living here for the while and I was raised here from birth so.. you can't accuse me of being a liar just as yet.

     "Oh great, such a relief."

     "W-What do you m-mean?" Welcome back my stammer alert!

     "Well, can you keep a secret?" He asks and our heads turn to face each other at the same point in time and I simply nod at him. "I'm really rich Rose and persons tend to take advantage of this. The persons who live in this neighborhood are also rich and see me as an equal. I don't have to act poor around you guys because we typically live the same life.

     My grand parents and parents died and left me all their fortune. I did modelling for two years and maid even more money. My sister and I made tons more cash after we invested into a few businesses we bought two years back.

     I'm talking too much right now but I just wanted you to know that I'm cool with you now that I know we're on the same level of wealth," He replies.

     I didn't know what to say because I felt hurt. If I had actually told him that I was poor, he would have looked down on me? He would assume that I wanted his money? I get where he was coming from but why... why would I only be cool with him because he thought we were on the same level of wealth? I think I've stumbled on the wrong grounds already.

     "Sounds like a shitty life experience though," I actually intended for me to say this statement in my head but it came out loudly for some reason.

     "You have no idea," He responds, smiling at me fore he first time tonight.

     The rest of the ride to his house, we didn't say a word. The radio was turned on and the music filled the vehicle with life. I noticed that he turned cold again. His face was suddenly in a frown and then an angry expression. The place he described to be was on the next block. For some reason I was kind of nervous to see where he lived.

     Pulling over on the side of the street, I parked in front of this huge wall! You won't even seeing the house which was beyond it. It kind of restored the little normality that I owned.

     I hadn't noticed when Evan got up from his seat til I heard the door shut. Looking out from my window I see his shadow walking away. There was a security system on this wall close to the huge gate. He entered the pin and the gate opens up for him. In the midst of the darkness I see him rake his fingers through his hair and waves at me.

     A soft smile was present on my face as I drove in the direction of Ariel's house. Whispering to myself I say, "Evan... Such a mysterious guy... He might be trouble."

AN: How was this chapter guys? Gosh I like how he rakes his fingers through his hair every time