"You two should know that better than anyone" I explain now watching Rika. She drops her head slightly her face wet with tears, Yoosung clings to her tightly his eyes throwing daggers towards V. "Y/n's right we should be enjoying ourselves" Luciel smiles placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Lighten up everyone! Lets celebrate our second successful party!" With Luciel's words ringing throughout the building everyone smiles and nods except for our head representatives. I sigh to myself for a moment then walk over to Rika.

Seven's POV

Even though it was a glimpse of a heated argument the tension was high, especially between Rika and V. What happened that caused them to fight like this?

"Luciel" I turn at the sound of my name being called. V approaches me quietly as everyone gathers talking excitedly about the party. "V?" "Can I talk to you for a moment?" I nod my head in response and follow V. What could this be about? Is it about the argument they just had?

Once we were far enough from everyone V turns to me, stress was present on his face. "V, is everything alright?" I question with concern. V lets a sigh escape his lips "Luciel... this may be to much of a big favour for you" "no no. I'll do anything for you. What is it?" I ask pulling my hands from my pocket.

"It's about Y/n."

-

"Man! I'm so tired. I wish V would have let me come to your house tomorrow. I feel like I'm just going to sleep the entire time" Y/n smiled bouncing up and down in her seat. "You say that, but you haven't stopped moving since I asked you to come over" I replied "hm? Oh... ya, I guess I'm a little excited too. Everything went so perfectly so I'm so happy!———"

As Y/n continue to talk to me I spaced out looking back on what V said instantly frowning.

"Y/n? Is she okay?"

"Luciel, tell me if this is too much for you. Y/n... she needs to move out of my home, could you take care of her in my place?"

V.... what are you thinking? Do you know what your doing to Y/n's life if you put her under my care? Y/n is always going to be in danger, stripped of her freedom. Suffering the same kind of life I have.

"V, do you realize the consequences of leaving Y/n with me? Why are you...?"

"..."

"No, I'm sorry. You're asking for my help. I'll help you."

"Luciel thank you... I promise I'll relay you with support. I'll send her with you instantly."

"Instantly? Don't you think that's too soon for her?"

"Your right... take her tonight for now."

"Luciel!!!!" I jerk in my seat suddenly slamming on my breaks. "Urk!" I let out a huff as I'm thrown back into my seat. I look over at Y/n to see her clasping on to the side of her neck wincing. Then I noticing blood trailing down her arm. "Shit. Y/n I'm sorry" I quickly pull over the car and park.

"It's okay... it's just the seat belt...." I unbuckle myself from the seat and reach over the seat to look at Y/n. Carefully I lift her hand to look at her wound "you were going so fast suddenly then I noticed you weren't paying attention. Is everything okay? You've been really quiet since we left the party hall" Y/n explained.

"Don't worry about me, worry about yourself. You're the one bleeding" I replied firmly looking around my car to find something that could be pressed to her injury. I shrugged my shoulders and settle on my black dress shirt. "Luciel...I'm sorry this is my fault" I glance over to Y/n a frown present on her face as she looked down in disappointment.

"Hey" I mutter lifting her chin with my hand "I was the one being careless. Don't worry I'm okay, so smile for me like you always do." Y/n looks up at me with her bright e/c eyes and smiles "that-a girl. Now let me take my shirt off" "WHAT!?!" Y/n shouts in response.

I ignore her response and begin unbuttoning my black collared shirt. Pulling it off I hand it to Y/n her face crunches up with embarrassment. She takes it from my hand and presses my shirt to her neck muttering a thanks.

Once I pull back on to the road a sigh escapes Y/n's mouth. I smirk for a moment "what's the matter?" I question glancing her way then back to the road. For a moment she bites down on her lips "the fight from the party is still lingering in my mind" Y/n stated quietly "oh? I though you said we should be focusing on the celebration of our success" I quoted in response.

Y/n groans for a moment "I did say that, but I was just desperate to relieve the tension in the room so I just said what was best for everyone. Though, that doesn't mean it doesn't also bother me... everyone seemed to be bother and no one knew what they even argued about which was strange considering they were at each other throats. I never seen my brother so angry... the last time he was like that it was with father...." Y/n explained in a worried tone.

"V talked to you afterwards... I probably shouldn't pry, but I am slightly worried since it feels like their relationship is distant some how..." Y/n you'll find out at some point what V said. I frown to myself for a moment "distant? But they are always so lovey-dovey." "Luciel." I glance towards Y/n "don't play stupid like you always do. I know you can feel it as well, there's something off."

Sinking back into my seat I sigh watching the forest on my right taunt it's darkness like it's about to swallow me up. "Even if there was something there's nothing we can do about it-" "it's there relationship" Y/n nods her head "I know that's why I worry from a distance. I'm sure they can figure it out on there own...." Y/n's words linger on her tongue for a moment. It was clear as day to me that she was really worried and hesitant. I would be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little suspicious. No. Worried like Y/n. After all Y/n would be the kind of person to know if something wasn't right she has a great intuition.

This is also her brother we're talking about and Y/n even lives with them. If Y/n is worried without an answer the two of them must be doing well with playing 'secrets.' "Forget I said any of that. I really need to focus on the success of our party. The donation was so impressive this time!" Y/n quickly slipped out filling the silence. "It was great maybe Rika will let me use some of it towards a new car" I joked shrugging my shoulders "seriously Luciel? Like you need any more" Y/n laughed to herself "there's never enough cars in Seven Zero Seven's world!"

V, Rika.

What's up with you?