six

this chapters pointless

this is also just me here to say,, i've had this wattpad account for two years today
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2:34am
/////

milkeyway: gERARD WHY ARE YOU AWAKE ITS HALF TWO

fuckingidiot: we're playing minecraft with frank and dallon

dallywally: me and frank are playing split screen because we're edgy boys tm

tyjo: !! can i join

lemonboy 🍋: yes !

frank tf: i can hear the gasps popping from those explanation points

-------

as soon as tyler was added into the xbox party frank started screaming, "frank, wHAT THE FUCK!" was also heard from dallon and a wheeze from gerard was also heard.

"bitch what's happening im in a fucking cave, i don't know what's going on" i questioned into the headset mic.

"frank just fucking exploded a creeper in our fucking farm!" dallon exclaimed in reply, "frANK FUCKING STOP!"

"gerard fRICK nonono STOP," tylers voice suddenly traveled though the speaker and gerard laughed.

dallon made an angry noise, obviously towards frank. but suddenly wheezed and i was honestly so confused.

"bitch i'm coming back up i have some diamonds for us gee," i said, as i started jamming the A button to get me up the steps i had created faster.

"shit man, (name), our crops are thriving," gerard said as i reached the surface of our mine.

i turned left and looked at our farm to see the wheat growing perfectly and i grab my phone and snap a picture.

----

fuckingidiot: *insert picture*

fuckingidiot: "our crops are thriving" -gee, right now

dallywally: your farms good, ours has two fucking holes in it !

frank tf: courtesy of moi

dallywally: wHY IS THERE A VILLAGER IN MY BED

tyjo: wh-

dallywally:

tyjo: lekdhdbd

tyjo: lekdhdbd

----

"fucK ME ARE YOU JOKING," frank shouted as a little message popped up in the corner.

frankieromustdie was blown up by a creeper

i don't think i've wheezed so hard in ages, "fucking,,, serves you right bitch," i scoffed.

"fuck it's night and i don't have a bed, which means i've just been spawned on the other side o-"

frankieromustdie was shot by a skeleton

"aRE YOU FUCKING JOKING."

i have never heard frank be so triggered to the point he threw his head phones off and threw his controller across the room, according to dallon.

"frank stop hitting the wall your gonna-" dallon started but there was a sudden rush of him pulling his head phones off and chucking them down, along with a distant, "frank stop it, you'll hurt yourself."

"i remember when he used to be like this while playing roblox and he hit his computer and had to explain to his mom that he died while doing parkour and hit his computer," i explained, making the other to laugh.

"i'm joining your side, dallon and franks is,,, a fucking-" tyler started but was cut off by his sudden giggling.

frankieromustdie was blown up by a creeper

"what the fuck i wASNT EVEN PLAYING," frank exclaimed as his headset was positioned back onto his head.

"anyway,,, gerard, tyler i have diamonds-"

----
5:35am
/////

dallywally: fuck my eYEs hUrt

tyjo: well, you have been staring at a screen for like three hours

lemonboy🍋: what happened to frank

dallywally: he fell asleep on me

fuckingidiot: but you still decided to shout about "fUckIng cOcK suCkIng eNdErmaN"

bmersonearrett: what is happening here

jishdun: they were playing minecraft

forehead: without us??

forehead was removed from the conversation

fuckingidiot: who just-

lemonboy🍋: who cares, he's annoying

dallywally: damn you just dRagGed him