Long ride

Riley's POV~

*3 days later at the airport*

"Ok you got everything?" Mum asked for the 1000th time. "Yes" I groaned. I mean the only reason I agreed to this was because Gianni can't go alone and plus mom and dad have work.

'Flight 23 please board gate 202 the plane is boarding flight 23'

I looked down at our plane number. Sure enough it was 23. "Mum we gotta go!" I said grabbing my bags as Gianni grabbed hers too. I gave my mum a quick kiss and a wave and so did Gianni. We headed off to our plane.

I showed the lady our tickets and we boarded the plane. It was crowded for a big plane. We sat down in the seats the lady told us to sit.

Well this was gonna be a long ride.

Gianni had already turned on her TV, watching wreck it Ralph... But then the pilot put on a safety video and it took over all screens. People groaned from many directions, but they silenced as the pilot began to speak through the intercoms.

Luke's POV~

I fastened my seatbelt and watched my bros Calum, Michael, and Ashton do the same. Ugh this ride will be so long that I would grow a beard. Ok I'm just gonna blurt this out... I have a tiny crush on... Riley. I mean, come on she's hot! I don't know why I bullied her, maybe to get her attention? I don't know. Whatever this is a ride I should be calm about.. No worries.

Gianni's POV~

FINALLY. We made it off the plane! It took us what? 8 hours?! Jeez I pray for Those who have 13 hour flights!!

Riley grabbed her bags and mine from the baggage deposit in the airport. I helped her as we went down the escalator. Then we went through metal detectors and passport checking and line waiting. Finally we were out! One of the bodyguards came and asked "Are you Riley and Gianni Jensen?". We both nodded as a reply.