1d and ...5sos?

Gianni sat close to me eating her lasagna. I was watching dr.Phil the one with the BFF murders. It was sad.

I wonder if Luke is still standing outside of my house. I mean why would he break in?? Stupid move Luke.

Gianni went on her laptop and on her Gmail.

I sat waiting for the next episode of dr.phil. Suddenly my phone buzzed and I got a ... Text message?? No one really texts me cause I'm a loner. I looked at it and it said 'unknown number'. The message was "are you really leaving?".

I sat there and stared at it.

Those douchebags. I bet it was Luke... But how the hell did he get my number.

I didn't text him back.

Suddenly Gianni squealed. I turned to look at her. "What is it?" I asked tiredly. "We won a tour with 1d and.. 5sos!!" She screamed. I knew 1d but not 5sos. "What's 5sos?" I asked. "I don't know another famous boy band!" She said excitedly.

"How did we win?" I asked, scrunching my eyebrows. "I might've put our names in the raffle...1243700 times" she said her face turning a light shade of red.

I laughed. "When is it?" I asked looking at her computer. Sure enough we had won a tour with one 1d and 5sos. " in 3 days" she said. We're supposed to got to the airport and go to Canada.. Mom sort of knew this and already scheduled our flight. I sort of already knew too" she giggled.

"And you didn't tell me?!" I said putting a hand on my heart. "Your gonna pay.." I said starting to tickle her. She threw fits of laughter and kicked me.

After we finished our game if tickling we went upstairs. "It's time for you to go to sleep" I said ruffling her hair. She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. I headed down the stairs and she yelled "good night Riley!" I smiled and said good night. I sat on the sofa with an apple and a book.

After a while I started to drift to sleep. Then a doorbell rang. It was raining.. Who would come in the rain?? And besides its 12:03 p.m!. Eh it's probably dad. I opened the door and was shocked. It was Luke. And he was drenched in rain. I opened the storm door and pulled him inside. Then shut the door. "What the hell were you thinking?" I whisper screamed.

"I wanted to ask you something" he said his teeth chattering. I grabbed a towel, a shirt and a pant from upstairs. I threw it to him. "Wear it" I said pointing to the bathroom. "Who's are these?" He asked. "My cousin Colby's" I said. "He left them here last month. Don't worry it's clean" I answered. He nodded and went inside the bathroom. A couple minutes later he came out with the clothes put on and the wet clothes in his hand.

I gave him a bag and he put them inside. Then he sat down with the towel wrapped around him. "So your question?" I asked with my hand on my hip. "So you really are leaving?" He said looking up at me with his bright eyes.

I then remembered the tour thingy. "Yeah I am.. In 3 days" I sighed sitting down on the couch across from him.

His eyes got big. "Me too I have to meet up with another band" he said scratching his head. "Oh well what a coincidence" I said sarcastically. "Where are you going?" He asked. "None of your business" I said glaring at him. "You should leave" I said getting up. He got up too. I got an old umbrella from the closet and gave it to him. "Keep it" I said opening the door. He looked at me and went outside... But he turned around. "Can I ask one more question?" He said his eyes getting watery.

"Sure" I said, holding the doorknob.

"Will you come back?" He asked pulling up his jeans.

"Maybe" I replied. I then closed the door and sat back on the couch. Is Luke sad that I'm .. Leaving?