The worst visitor

Riley's POV~

"Gianni I'm home!" I yelled wiping my tears away. "Riley?" She said coming down the stairs. "Your home early."

Gianni was my younger 12 yr old sister.

She's in middle school, but she stayed home cause she was sick.

"Yea I gotta a couple of high school problems" I said putting my bag down.

"Oh. Well mom went to work. She'll be back tomorrow morning... you know night shift" she said shrugging.

"Dad too?" I said smiling a bit. "Yup. But he will be here tonight at 12.30 p.m." She said. "Well Gianni, are you hungry? I can make you your favorite food. Beef lasagna" I said. "With extra cheese" I laughed, pulling her into the kitchen.

"I actually am! Thanks" she said heading towards the counter."wait I have to go fix my bed upstairs. I'll be right back" she said, running up the stairs. I got all the ingredients out. Just as I was about to start, I heard a loud shriek.

I let go of the cheese and ran to the stairs."Gianni what's wrong?!" I asked her heading up the stairs. I went to her room and saw her standing in the doorway. There's someone in my room" she stuttered. "In the closet."

I saw the window all the way open and the closet doorknob jiggling a little. Then I heard two feet shuffling in the closet.

"Gianni stay back" I said going closer to the closet.

I slammed the door open. I took a step back and screamed.

There in the closet was. Luke.