ᴍᴏɴᴛɢᴏᴍᴇʀʏ "ᴍᴏɴᴛʏ" ᴠᴀᴜx

"ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ. ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ."

[ name ] montgomery vaux
[ nicknames ] monty
[ reason for name ] his parents [ i ] thought it sounded cool and his father claims his great-great grandpa was named montgomery.
[ role ] silver in his tongue
[ age ] fifteen
[ species ] human with powers
[ birthday ] october 27th
[ zodiac ] scorpio

[ sexuality ] bisexual
[ romantic ] biromantic

[ biological gender ] male
[ preferred gender ] male
[ pronouns ] he, him

"ᴏᴏᴘs, ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ."

[ appearance ] face claim, adrien jacques

[ preferred attire ] monty has an addiction to striped shirts

[ preferred attire ] monty has an addiction to striped shirts. he'll wear them with anything, usually jeans and his favorite red tennis shoes.
[ face shape ] rectangle?? sqaure? trapezoid?!! whatever adrien's is...

[ nationality ] british [ english ]
[ genetic ] looks more like his mom
[ religion ] christian

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴀʀᴋ..."

[ summarized persona ] monty is cool and level headed. he is surprisingly tolerable of other people and their behavior, despite how strange he can get. he is charismatic, and some would even call him charming.

[ articulate personality ] monty is usually calm, and can stay that way even in tense situations or disagreements. he needs to be for all of the smooth talking that he does. monty knows how to sway people's opinions and uses this to his advantage whenever possible. he can concoct a lie and tell it straight to someone's face, no matter the person, and doesn't have a problem with it. he doesn't seem to have a set personality and often tries to adjust to whoever he's around or speaking to. his true nature is always the same, but he won't lie to absolutely everyone.
[ important points ] monty is charismatic, untruthful, and persuasive.
[ weaknesses / flaws ] monty thinks that everything will go his way with his powers and is very put down when they don't. he doesn't make strong connections to people very often, and when he does, he talked them into it 99% of the time.
[ likes ] talking, lying, being around people, striped shirts, turtles, being able to trust someone
[ dislikes ] not getting his way, being lied to, lightning, large amounts of water [ due to almost being drowned ]
[ hobbies ] charmspeaking, running, soccer
[ theme song ]

lol
[ looking for a... ] person that can deal with him, someone sharp minded and a people pleaser like himself.

"ᴏʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ."

[ backstory ] monty lived a normal early life [ if you don't count his father cheating on his mother ] that quickly changed when he discovered his abilities on accident. he broke a chair right in front of his father and easily convinced him that he didn't break it. from then on, monty used this power, but not for the greatest things. a small group of delinquents heard rumors about his ways and brought up a deal with him. they told him that if he convinced a random person, anyone except them to kîll one of their rivals, he'd be paid handsomely. he eagerly accepted, but things didn't go in his favor. a few people saw him talking with the soon to be killer, a well-liked teacher, just days before the rival's murder. the teacher was easily arrested, though he was reportedly clueless at his questioning. it was ordered that monty would be drowned for conspiring with the teacher, and that was when he got his letter. the delinquents never paid him back. they didn't want to, as they now knew the truth about his powers and what they could do.
[ biological family ]
[ father ] zach vaux
[ mother ] amira vaux, née john
[ brother ] joseph vaux [ younger ]
[ half-sister ] ??? the family knows her, but nobody talks about her. he only brings her up for pity.

[ friends ] open
[ enemies ] open
[ crush ] he won't fall for anyone that easily... open if you think you can handle him.
[ looking for ]
× a quick fling ✔
× isn't sure
× a long lasting relationship ✔

[ favorite food ] cheesecake
[ what he is good at ] lying and manipulation, soccer
[ hand orientation ] right

[ powers ] charmspeaking and extreme persuasion
[ vibe ] relaxed
[ phobias ] none
[ other ] nah...

"ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ʙʟɪɴᴅ sɪᴅᴇ."

-

for wicked_ly 's roleplay...