Seventeen

Edward drives to the house, hopping out immediately and grabbing random shit from the garage. Carlisle arrives seconds after, dragging Juno from the car and pulling her into his arms, kissing her forehead before pulling her back. He then quickly explains the situation to Juno.
"Those vampires, they came unexpectedly. James, the one who seemed dangerous. He's after you and Bella, Juno. He wants your blood. We have to hide you, we have to kill the three of them. You're going with Alice and Jasper, you and Bella. You're going with- you're going with Alice and Jasper. They'll keep you safe."
"No, don't leave me. Don't leave me Carlisle. Please no. I'm so scared, please no!"
Juno begs. Tears stream from her face as Carlisle shakes his head, the color in his eyes breaking apart.
"They expect you to be with me. They expect Bella to be with Edward. This is what's best, my love. It's what's going to keep you safe." Juno shakes her head, tears falling in a strong river down her cheeks as Alice grabs her, taking her from Carlisle. She struggles, trying to get back to him, but she's already in the car. Her body is soon shaking with sobs as they pull out of the garage, speeding down the highway.

They tell her nothing the entire way to Arizona. Fucking Arizona. She has no idea why they're in Arizona, or if Carlisle or the rest of his family is okay. She has no idea if Charlie is okay. All she knows is that she isn't home. She's with her sister, Alice, and Jasper at a shitty hotel in Arizona.
Hours later, she's still in the dark. Bella won't tell her anything, and Alice doesn't know sign language well enough to help. Even if she did, though, Juno had her doubts that she'd tell her anything.
Bella gets a call. She waits until she's "not being watched" before she leaves the room. Juno knows trouble when she sees it, so she followed her. She'd do anything she could to keep Bella safe. She follows at a safe distance behind her sister. She leads her to their old ballet studio. The place where they spent much of their childhood in Arizona, a place of sanctuary for Juno, who always loved to dance.
She follows Bella into the building, only to trip on her own feet. She curses in her mind as Bella quickly turns around, terrified turning into furious. A sound distracts Bella, leading her away from her sister for now. She continues to follow Bella into a small closet, with a TV. An old tape plays, the two girls dancing together at this very studio. Bella's head shakes, as she walks slowly backward.
Suddenly Juno's screech is piercing Bella's ears. James grabs her, pulling her back with a small blade piercing the skin on her neck. A small stream of blood falls from her veins, only to be caught by the cold, evil finger of the devil and tasted. Bella walks towards them, speaking behind Juno to James. She follows them into the large, empty ballet room.
Juno feels the vibrations of James speaking to her sister on her back. Her heart is beating faster than it ever has before, the small yet sharp blade digging deeper into her frail, human neck. Suddenly, Juno can see the wheels turning in Bella's mind as she pulls a can of mace from her purse. Juno can't help but hate her sister in that moment. She knows exactly what will happen. Bella will get her killed. As Bella sprays the pepper spray into James' eyes, the blade digs deep into Juno's fragile neck and she's dropped to the ground. She can feel the blood leaving her body, yet she can't see. She can only smell the metal of the blood, as the rest of her senses are taken away. She can no longer see, nor feel, nor can she smell anymore. She musters out a scream before her life ends, and a new one begins. She screams for the one man who can help her now.
She dies, in that moment.
She awakes in another.