Fifteen

Vampires don't sleep, apparently. But Carlisle has a bed anyways. It's a nice place to relax, he says. In any case, it's comfy as hell. Juno lays back in pure bliss on the memory foam mix, king size, plush mattress covered in a thick duvet. His room is hidden somewhere upstairs. It's simple, elegant, and cozy. It's quite a large room, with minimal accents and ancient art adorning the walls, and historic books in a mahogany book shelf to the side of a window wall. Carlisle sits in a lavish rocking chair to the side of the bed, laughing at Juno who melts into his bed.
She lets out a sigh as she sits up, reaching her arms out for him. He shakes his head in more laughter as he lets her pull him towards the bed, falling next to her and draping an arm over her stomach. She rests her head on his non beating chest, running circles on his deep purple button up shirt. He lets out a sigh, closing his eyes and melting by her touch. After a few minutes, she's passed out on Carlisle's stone chest.

His children and sister sit in the living room. They bicker over the two humans causing trouble for their family. Speaking almost silently, no human ear would catch their words. Even Carlisle, upstairs, can hear very little of what happens downstairs. Edward speaks first, angry.
"Carlisle has his blood singer in his room this second. You allow that, yet I can't speak to Isabella?" He challenges Rosalie.
"Yes. We allow that because Carlisle isn't stupid. He wouldn't risk her getting hurt or risk her hurting us. He knows when it's time to stop. You don't know shit. You're selfish, you just care about her. Not your family. If that's the case, why don't you just leave? Take your little human and get out." She snarls. Esme buts in, upset.
"Don't say that, Rosalie. Edward don't listen to her. We respect your Isabella, just not the way you're handling everything. Carlisle handles this better than you. He's told Juno very little, he has put her in very minimal danger. And he's been waiting for her for centuries. Much longer than you've been waiting for Isabella." Edward scoffs, angrier now than before. Alice speaks before Edward has the chance to retaliate.
"Esme is right, Edward. You need to re-evaluate the way you're handling things before you do anything drastic."
"You know what? Why don't you bring Isabella by tomorrow. Bring her to meet the family. Bring Juno, too. Alice brought up the possibility of a game of ball. Maybe it would give you a chance to evaluate how you'll want to asses the situation." Esme offers.
"I'll ask." Is all Edward says before he leaves, running to a certain home in Forks.

Bella sits awake angry and worried. Juno didn't come home. She hasn't told Charlie, and he won't be home until the morning. He's working extra shifts due to the "animal" attacks. She tells herself she's safe, probably just with Carlisle. That thought makes her angry too. She wishes Juno had a phone or something so she could text her, see where the hell she is. Her angry, worried thoughts are interrupted when Edward falls silently through her window. She didn't even here it slide open. She jumps from her spot on the bed, screaming.
"What the fuck!? What are you doing here!?" She exclaims. Edward raises his hands, trying to calm Bella.
"I came to check on you and tell you where your sister is. Please don't be scared, love." Bella perks up.
"My sister? Where is she? Is she okay?"
"She's okay. She's with Carlisle, at our house. She's spending the night, apparently." Edward scoffs. Bella sighs in anger, throwing a pillow at the wall.
"We're going to have a very long talk tomorrow."
"About tomorrow, how would you like to meet the family? We're having a game of baseball. Juno's been over twice but hasn't met all of us. It could be good for you." Edward asks Bella. After a second of consideration, she nods her head, accepting.
"Tomorrow."
"Tomorrow it is." He walks towards her, taking her in his arms. He gently presses his lips against hers, taking her by surprise. In just a second, she's kissing him back. He stays with her until Charlie gets home early in the morning, picking her up for school just a few hours later. Carlisle brings Juno to school, too, before going to work.