Seven

Bella and Juno go to Port Angeles with Bella's girlfriends. They look at prom dresses while Bella tells them what she thinks, and Juno looks around the store. finds a two cute dresses and decides to buy them before Bella decides that now is the chance to get the book her and Juno had been looking at online. They leave Angela and Jessica to themselves, walking into the cold, wet air and finding the bookstore a few blocks away. 

Bella exits the store first, thumbing through the book of Legends she just bought. Juno follows closely behind, playing with a rock as she walks. Bella stops abruptly, looking behind her as if she hears something. She shakes her head, shaking the feeling, and speeds up. Juno, confused, follows her sisters quickly paced steps. Bella cuts across the parking lot, walking fast along the side of the buildings. Both of their hearts are racing, the feeling of being followed is obvious. They're silent, breathing quickly as they reach the end. They reach an old warehouse re-purposed into a bar. Three frat boys corner the sisters. They speak, coming closer. One comes from Behind Juno, grabbing her injured shoulder. She falls to the wet ground in pain, letting out a cry. The guys laugh, pointing at Juno. Bella offers them her purse, telling them to take it and leave them alone. They shake their heads, inching closer when the squeal of a car can be heard. The silver Volvo pulls up in between the girls and the perverts. Two men step out. They step in front of the other men, showing their sharp white teeth. The perverts run, leaving the new arrivals and the girls alone.
Edward runs to Bella, checking over her, making sure she's okay. The other man walks slowly to a terrified, silent, and aching Juno. He surprises the girl by signing to her.
"Where are you hurt, Juno?" He knows her name. This beautiful, breathtaking man knows her name. She shivers, not responding. Carlisle comes closer to her.
"I'm a doctor. I'm who saw you in the hospital. They grabbed your shoulder. Please, let me see." He begs Juno to let him touch her, heal her. She's shaking, her small body in immense pain. She nods her head, letting this man nearer to her. He slowly brings his hand to her injured shoulder, his cold skin soothing her. He talks silently to himself, assessing the damage. Edward brings Bella to the car, sitting her in the back seat. She's silent, watching Edwards father take care of her sister.
"I know what you are." She says in monotone. Edward says nothing. Carlisle brings Juno to sit beside Bella, joining Edward in the front seat.
"I know what you are." Bella says more loudly after making sure that Carlisle did nothing to hurt Juno. Carlisle looks to Edward, telling him to pull over. Edward slams his fist onto the steering wheel, earning a disappointing glance from Carlisle and frightening Juno and Bella. Carlisle unbuckles his seat belt, turning around so Juno could see him.
"You're right." He tells both of the girls, Edward fuming in the drivers seat. Bella's heart stops, Juno's too. She finds it hard to breathe. She puts her head in her hands. She knew that it was true. She knew it already. But to have someone she didn't know, but who knew her, admit it. It was so unreal. Bella says nothing. She doesn't ask any questions, she barely even breathes. Carlisle waits until Juno is paying attention again to speak, and sign, of course.
"We'll drop you off at the restaurant you were supposed to meet your friends at. We can speak more about this later. We will."