one

lately, everything has been such a drag. all i did was sleep but because there was nothing to do. i wanted to go out to some concert or just listen to music but since i barely moved into a new apartment, most of my good vinyls were still in boxes and they were still being transferred.

i then get a knock at my door so i get off my bed to go see who it is. i look through the peephole to see it was my friend marissa. i opened the door and she looked happy to see me.

"hi! guess what!?" she was all excited. me being the gloomy person i am, kinda ruins stuff.

"hi and what?" i asked her. she showed me tickets to see some band called nirvana.

"nice name for a band." i said. she nodded , happily and gave me one of the tickets.

"it's tonight?" i asked.

"yes so go get all glammed up!" she said and she turned on my tv to put mtv music.

i wasn't really into that scene. the whole glamour thing. i looked through my closet and just threw a loose black dress and a black denim jacket with my boots.

"you ready?" marissa yelled.

"yea!" i yelled back. she walked to my room and saw my outfit.

"well well well thats pretty." she smirked. i gave a light laugh and we started heading out the door.

————

we arrived at the place and it was basically a bar but it had a stage. i didn't really drink so i just had a soda.

as i saw the band going up on stage to set up everything, one caught my eye. he had blonde , shaggy long hair and he was wearing multiple layered clothing. he had a sweater with a blue denim jacket on top and blue ripped jeans with black converse.

i caught him giving me a glance and i pretended like i wasnt looking.

"why are you eyeing the singer?" marissa teased.

"what? no i'm not. i just noticed him, nothing else." i sighed. she gave me a look and i just smiled.

"hey uh we are nirvana and we're going to be playing venus." the guy i looked at said. i kinda wanted to know his name. he started playing and so did the others. they really seemed cool. and the song was amazing. it was the type of music i liked.

when the whole thing ended, marissa dragged me towards the band.

"hey dave!" marissa said to the drummer. she went up to hug him and i assumed they were friends or whatever.

"this is my friend kimberly. kim, this is dave, thats kris, and thats kurt." marissa said. i gave a smile.

"uh hi guys." i said, i tried not to be awkward but that's impossible for me.

"hey. how'd you enjoy the music?" kris asked us.

"you guys are really cool." i said and marissa gave thumbs up at them.

"you guys wanna go drink something?" dave asked us. marissa of course said yes before i could even say anything. kurt was really quiet but when we were all there with them, he kept looking at me.

we walked towards the bar and they ordered their drinks. i just ordered another soda. kurt sat next to me and i just got a vibe from him. a good vibe.

"i'm sorry for being so awkward." he said to me randomly.

"oh uh no i'm sorry for that." i kinda laughed. he smiled. i noticed he had blue eyes.

"so uhm what do you like to do?" kurt seemed nervous.

"well i uh like playing guitar. i'm really into music and would like to start a band but i don't really know a lot of people. i also like to draw or just write." i rambled. he seemed interested though.

"well guess we have some things in common." he said to me. i smiled.

"i'm really into drawing too. also writing. i love reading too. maybe one day we could go somewhere that has a lot of those things." he suggested.

"have you ever been to amoeba music? that's a good place to go to that has all those." i said.

"you're right. so uh would you want to go?" he asked. i nodded and he awkwardly looked away and smiled. the rest of the time we were there, me & kurt were just talking.

i actually enjoyed talking to kurt. he seemed sweet and considerate & humble.

a/n: i really enjoy this cuz i luv kurt so much.